Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.8.3 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,949 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im using nox player which allows root I will try just using facebook then since I dont know the work around, but what if the account gets banned then? I assume you have to make a new facebook too? the only issue with that is facebook is sometimes strict on new accounts they disable them after creation sometimes.
Well I made my second Facebook and haven't had to make another. I play through parallel space, and it creates a virtualized, isolated environment keeping info private..like an untraceable android so to speak. I'm not sure if it's the same concept with nox player. Maybe install parallel on to nox just to be safe.

hakuna matata

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I used parallel spaces because I was banned. Then I got banned using parallel spaces with a mod from a different site. I could not open this apk mod with Parallel Spaces because I am still banned. Is there a work around?

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used parallel spaces because I was banned. Then I got banned using parallel spaces with a mod from a different site. I could not open this apk mod with Parallel Spaces because I am still banned. Is there a work around?
Just download a different app similar to parallel space. There's one called multiple accounts that I can say works.

vvr71

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Sbenny while opening it is saying your account is closed and it's not opening

ElenaGriffin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey! Thanks so much for the tips on parallel space! My acc was detected as abnormal acc. I tried uninstall then reinstall, but it didn't work..

My question tho.. Do u think it's safer to link my google/fb acc to the game via parallel space? Will it detect me as abnormal again?

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@ElenaGriffin
If you have already done that, and it detected your account abnormal, I would not connect to that Facebook again. I made another Facebook account for games such as this and connected to that one, and haven't ever had a problem for the last 2 years.
Because no matter whether you're using parallel space, or multiple accounts etc. Connecting to the same Facebook that was used to detect an abnormal account, will do so again if you try to use it.

ElenaGriffin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok thanks!! I made a separate fb acc but for some reason i can't link both fb & google to the game... 😭😭

Bonitagirl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It keeps kicking me out when I choose a story, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and same thing happens :(

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok thanks!! I made a separate fb acc but for some reason i can't link both fb & google to the game... 😭😭
You wont be able to connect to Google, because the code for the mod is altered so that the games does not communicate to the Default server. Which is why you can't connect to the play store if you tried to buy something. Unless you have a rooted device you can connect, how i do not know..but Facebook will keep your progress. It's probably better in my opinion to never link a modded game to Google.
Post automatically merged:

It keeps kicking me out when I choose a story, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and same thing happens :(
Are you playing it on parallel space?

Zedcat123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't seem to find the download link after clicking mod or cache o.o

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
no I am not, is that an app?
Yes. Download the app, and then add chapters to it. That SHOULD fix your problem.
And it's better for you to have anyway, will keep you from ever getting banned.

mumu0802

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok this app is generally tricky.... I did everything recommended on the forums and nothing worked, I still get the abnormal account ban message. I guess that it still detects your previous account (mine was a Guest account) even if you uninstall and re-install the app. Honestly doing a factory reset is not worth it for me because all of the back up that has to be done.

The only thing I did that worked for me was to install the MOD on the NOX Android simulator on my pc and start a new game with the updated MOD *sigh* I guess I will play with my old version until it is decomissioned.

If anyone else has other options we can try please let us know. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.