Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.6.0 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,963 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
am i the only one whose keys used to load after only 2 hours of waiting and now (after updating) i have to wait three hours to get one key?
(thanks for the amazing work! @Debby and for tagging us in every update :3 )

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
am i the only one whose keys used to load after only 2 hours of waiting and now (after updating) i have to wait three hours to get one key?
(thanks for the amazing work! @Debby and for tagging us in every update :3 )
Apparently Pixelberry had old players on the 2 hr wait system and new players on 3 hrs. But they rolled out new changes recently placing everyone (old players and new) on 3 hr wait now. So aside from people who buy tickets, everyone else is stuck waiting 3 hours for a ticket.

D

Deleted member 182889

Apparently Pixelberry had old players on the 2 hr wait system and new players on 3 hrs. But they rolled out new changes recently placing everyone (old players and new) on 3 hr wait now. So aside from people who buy tickets, everyone else is stuck waiting 3 hours for a ticket.
Yeah unfortunately it's 3 hours waiting for 1 key now... I'm not happy about it but oh well... We use mod version so we should accept how the way it is lol 😅😅

rosyumie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
thank you so much! do i install this on top of the previous version?

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Active User
Member for 6 years
You're the very best woman, sis! Thank youuuu~!!!! 😍😍😍
Post automatically merged:

I couldn't agree more, if yall just hate to waiting just install the original game and buy some keys on it. Simple.
Yeah unfortunately it's 3 hours waiting for 1 key now... I'm not happy about it but oh well... We use mod version so we should accept how the way it is lol 😅😅

Savannah94

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much Debby.
Your amazing with these updates!
:angeldroid:

Mira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
awww really? such a shaaame i never thought that another hour of waiting could be this painful ;-; (thank you for answering me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.