Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.6.7 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,120 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

4mika

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you! Works like magic!
No problem with continuing the book I was in the middle of :D

Heyya123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I haven't played it myself yet but my cousin -who is like,, so on top of updates lol- says you should go for it! pb rarely adds additional features after a book gets published so you should be fine!

*she also wanted me to add that the actual app is so frustrating as it is very hard to collect sufficient diamonds.

Hope this helps xx

trnghuongthuy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
View attachment 51693It's not giving me a option to login only create a new Facebook or say I forgot my password. Now I have no way of accessing my saved progress. I don't have the facebook app so that's not a issue.
Do the following steps to log in to your Facebook account:
1 - Disable Facebook app in Settings/Apps
2 - Launch Choices
3 - Log in to Facebook from the tab "Your Books" as in your screenshot
4 - For me, I have to confirm it's really me. Facebook sends me a login code via phone, and I just type the code in to compleye logging in to FB.
This works for me everytime. Hope it helps!

KillerBee3354

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey Debby. The app works for the most part by the UI is really slow. It takes a while to respond to my tapping and when I leave the app, the music plays in the background for some 20 seconds before stopping

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! It really helps to know all this. PS, I do apologise for the late reply.

minchern

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Debbie!! I really wish there was mod for unlimited keys instead of waiting for hours to read the next chapter.

Mouse512

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried doing that and got the same message and outcome.
Update: It worked, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.