Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.2 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,664 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

zskia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for modding the game!!! Back to playing Choices again 😂

shirayukiTakamaya

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
EDIT: I got it working by uninstalling Facebook, opened Choices and logging in, Then reinstalled Facebook. I did the uninstalling steps in wrong order.

Hi! Is anybody familiar with this issue? When I tried to login thru Facebook, I did not get the hash error but I got the Log In error.
I uninstalled and reinstalled my Facebook app but still hetting the same error. 😣

The full error reads
Code:
Login error. There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later.
Screenshot_20200716_095241.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

casualcrisis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works fine, though the choices show they cost diamonds they actually don't, and all outfits are indeed unlocked. I just wish there was infinite keys, or the ability to speed up the app clock to get keys faster. Waiting two hours for one key is annoying. If anyone has a version of this that has infinite keys as well as all other options let me know.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
It works fine, though the choices show they cost diamonds they actually don't, and all outfits are indeed unlocked. I just wish there was infinite keys, or the ability to speed up the app clock to get keys faster. Waiting two hours for one key is annoying. If anyone has a version of this that has infinite keys as well as all other options let me know.
Keys are server sided, therefore it can't be modded.

Askye

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Diamonds work but the keys aren't working
Thanks for this still!

Edit: just saw that keys can't be modded. That explains! Thanks for all the hard work

ActuallyKelah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Good mod! Works great however I wish we could have more than two tickets

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope the price for the mod won't change because of the vip. I just want to be able to hide the vip to play in peace without it rubbing on my face all the time.

kamim

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you so much for the update 💙 just one quick question, since this update, i can't log in to facebook. does anyone know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.