📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,330 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chamani

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
just wantes to vote for tis great suggestion!!! SB for watching!

SilvanBlue

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
once you lose your active status, is it harder to gain it again? I've just realised I've lost mine (fairly, I wasn't active for a long time due to stuffs) and I'm hoping to gain it back

Last edited:

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Heck yeah, I need the points big time 😳
I cant even collect it
Post automatically merged:

I cant even collect it
SB Points is used in here as We are a sharing community where everyone helps others in the community & in turn gets helped themselves.

Easy methods for getting SB Points is:
(1)Sharing an ebook here
-> Just make sure that the ebook you plan to upload is not already present here (use Search for checking this). You get 60 cash for each upload you make in Ebook or Audiobook.
(2)Recording and sharing Gameplay -> If you Record and share the Gameplay of an App downloaded from this site (in youtube), you get 400 SB Points immediately.
(3)Writing a review -> You get SB Points for writing a review about any movie, game or book you like. A staff member reads the review first & then gives the Reward. Review has to be authentic and written by you. Copied reviews (even partially) will be rejected.

For more Details, Goto: 🤑 How to farm SB Points at sbenny.com 🤑

Also, if you decide to share an ebook or audiobook or app here then remember to upload them to www.sbupload.com

Have a Nice Time here :D

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well i guess im not active enough then, whats the parameter of being active exactly?
Excerpts from the Info given here: 🤑 How to farm SB Points at sbenny.com 🤑
"Daily Login for Active Users
+ 25 SB Points
Notes
: active users will receive 25 SB Points every day they will login. Please note the "Active User" status requirements is kept secret, so we cannot share with you the requirements in order to be an Active User, but generally speaking, if you're doing your part to help our community, you'll automatically be upgraded to "Active User". Also, the "Active User" role can be removed at anytime, if certain criteria are not met, and they will be checked daily, so this means you can be "Active User" today, and not tomorrow, due to not being active the next day. "

MizSwagnificent

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I honestly think there should be no farming for sbcash. Offer only pay ( Or maybe make it a subscription service), and for active users increase the amount of cash offered. If you make it the only way to get free cash, I think this will weed out bad eggs and have a much more close knit community! (This is just my opinion, as a lurker my only way of getting sbcash will be buying it, which I am definitely gonna do now, lol!)