📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,473 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny First I love badges. And really love the new one! Just small request... can you please color it up or something? make it look really awesome so that its goal worth reaching?
Consider it done!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks it's really cool.
But can you tell where to find that active user tag I m not able to find it

Thanks
As explained in the first post, it's in your profile groups/ranks list. If you watch above, the user @Mark A has a green "Active User" badge near his username. You don't, which means you're not an active user.

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Good is the best of nothing. I really still think there may be a better way to get SB Points, but since I have no idea what that way your decision will have to serve.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Yess got it :((

Thank you.
"Not yet", could be a better phrase, as the explanation said everyone can earn and gain the badge.
Cheer up, maybe the next day or two, you would earn it aswell.
Wish you the best.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
So assuming I come to the site one day and not being an active user, could I become an active user interacting with the community on the same day or will I only become an active user the next day?
Great question, I would love to know as well,
but in reverse:
If I'm active now, would it be possible to lose it on the same day?

FrozenDeath

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. I have been trying to be a part to help. I'm new and not having much luck with modding, I tried to seek help in a post but got no replies. I'm still trying on my own but it's slow going so only have phone at the moment. My laptop is with a friend trying to be fixed so maybe once I get that it will help some.

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Today as soon as I woke up I realized I had earned 20 SB Points being yesterday I was 2 and today I was 22 (which I already spent) only I don't have the active user sign so I gained active user status today and Have I lost or I won yesterday and lost today?

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I have 1 more question @Sbenny , sorry to bug you.
If a person unlocks a mod, would that mean: That day that person is active?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I have 1 more question @Sbenny , sorry to bug you.
If a person unlocks a mod, would that mean: That day that person is active?
No, unlocking a mod doesn't unlock the active user badge, and yes, you can lose the active user badge the same day you lost it, and vice versa, you can gain it the same day you lost it, but I cannot give details about this process. Daily login bonus will also not be removed if you already claimed it that day.