Mod apk {Delight Games} Choices of the Oregon Trail v1.8 !! MEGA MOD !! (updated)

Does it work?

• 4.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years
{Delight Games} Choices of the Oregon Trail v1.8 !! MEGA MOD !! (updated)

Choices of the Oregon Trail v1.8

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Gourov | More releases by

Download Links:
MOD V1 -->

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 11 times

MOD V2 --->
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 36 times

• Get ready for bandits, raging rivers, and romance as you try your darndest to avoid dysentery!

You make the choices for a pioneer in this text-based gamenovel set in the 1840's. Join Beth as she sets off with her family from her home in Missouri to travel West to the Oregon Territory.

Originally part of the Delight Games Library (called "Oregon Trail"), this complete series has bonus content and allows you to complete the series for free by unlocking achievements and watching rewarded videos.

Story line written by Michelle Kudelka.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• MOD V1 -->
    1. All chapters unlocked
    2. Every Achievements will give you x1000 luck (1000 , 2000 , 3000 etc)
    3. No Hidden Achievements
    4. No Ads
    5. Optimized app size and performance.

MOD V2 -->
    1. Get 1000 life/morale/moxie/gold in the beginning of each chapters. (Read this)
    2. All of "MOD V1" features.

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delightgames.oregontrail

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Validus

Radiant Pixel
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much! Please keep it up! :)

LaysBBQ

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this! On a side note, is there a page where all of the releases for delight games are collected? Also what series are completed already?

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years

Dongurii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Excuse me, I ran into a problem. The MOD works very well, but only in the Prequel. When I want to move on and start Chapter 1 like I did in Prequel, the entire game screen goes white and there's nothing I can do. I have tried uninstalling and installing many times but still encounter this problem. Turning on and off also doesn't work. I'm sad :cry: Of course, every time I made sure that I didn't have this game installed before I downloaded the MOD :unsure:

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years
Excuse me, I ran into a problem. The MOD works very well, but only in the Prequel. When I want to move on and start Chapter 1 like I did in Prequel, the entire game screen goes white and there's nothing I can do. I have tried uninstalling and installing many times but still encounter this problem. Turning on and off also doesn't work. I'm sad :cry: Of course, every time I made sure that I didn't have this game installed before I downloaded the MOD :unsure:
Well sorry ... I don't think I understand your problem can tell me a little more please ?

Dongurii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
I installed MOD V2 and just like in the attached manual to have high stats I started both Prequel and Chapter 1 all over again before I started playing. My Morale and Moxie got +1000, but in Chapter 1 it doesn't work for me anymore. When I click on Chapter 1 "Start over" to have higher stats, the game stops working. During Prequel, the message "Whoops! Something went wrong!" was displayed, but the game continued to run without problems.

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years
I installed Mod V2 and just like in the attached manual to have high stats I started both Prequel and Chapter 1 all over again before I started playing. My Morale and Moxie got +1000, but in Chapter 1 it doesn't work for me anymore. When I click on Chapter 1 "Start over" to have higher stats, the game stops working. During Prequel, the message "Whoops! Something went wrong!" was displayed, but the game continued to run without problems.
That massage is just a sync check but don't know about that bug in chapter 1 tbh. It's alright here. You tried other chapters ?

Dongurii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Yes. I checked if Chapter 2 would work and I had no problem. But now the whole game won't turn on at all and now I have no idea what's going on. The world doesn't want me to play it haha :LOL: Well thank you for your willingness to help! :giggle: I think this is just a problem on my side, not with MOD.

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 2 years
Yes. I checked if Chapter 2 would work and I had no problem. But now the whole game won't turn on at all and now I have no idea what's going on. The world doesn't want me to play it haha :LOL: Well thank you for your willingness to help! :giggle: I think this is just a problem on my side, not with Mod.
Well I am really sorry though ... You can try MOD v1 . And if you need free link you can pm me 😊

Dongurii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
That's very nice of you, but I also tried MOD V1 yesterday. I didn't have enough SB Points yesterday for MOD V2 :LOL: Don't worry, even if it was short, I can say that the MOD works very well! Good job! (y)

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.