Mod apk Desperate Housewives: The Game v19.06.25 Unlimited Cash & Unlimited Diamonds (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FancyEnglishPickle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the game Everyone in the comments section should really read the game install instructions. You get the black screen because of the obb file not being installed into your obb folder.

Loushan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Merci beaucoup 😍😍

Erinlove

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I downloaded both files and used a file explorer to extract the obb into the Android/obb folder of my tablet. I then installed the apk and it works great. It is hacked. I'm not sure how great the game itself is lol but it is fine and attacked. Thank you very much for letting me try the game.

nearby27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The game crash after few minutes of playing. Could not get the game to open again after that.

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Fine, cool
Post automatically merged:

Me too!

Last edited:
Desperate Housewives: The Game v19.06.25 Unlimited Cash & Unlimited Diamonds was released by Debby and 30274 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.