Do you prefer good girls/boys or bad girls/boys?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,649 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
It was diwali actually 😄 I had so much left over even after sending parcels
Oh dear sweet mother of treats, is Ramadan come early this year?
Post automatically merged:

Also some of the stuff is from my dad's birthday 😇

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Oh, Divali is that ...festival of lights right? Remember celebrating it with my friend back in Flores.
And happy birthday to Mr. Daddy Azure!
Oh wonderful ! I didnt know you guys celebrated diwali 😍😍😍 and Thank you For your sweet wish

And now we are craving
Eats extra on behalf on you and amy 😋

Define a good and a bad girl. for everyone it's different.
That is true so give us your definition

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh wonderful ! I didnt know you guys celebrated diwali 😍😍😍 and Thank you For your sweet wish

Eats extra on behalf on you and amy 😋

That is true so give us your definition
In Bali and Flores provinces, where the main central religion is Hinduism, i used to live there for a couple of months, being my father's homeland and all.

And i will eat until my hypothetical stomach burst!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
In Bali and Flores provinces, where the main central religion is Hinduism, i used to live there for a couple of months, being my father's homeland and all.

And i will eat until my hypothetical stomach burst!
Very interesting , I didnt know that ! Puts Bali & Flores on my list of places to visit 😍

😄 Noo let the tummy burst after you've made the noodles !

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmmm...well for me a BAD girl is in its name. bad. but if i have to look at it in a typical way. i prefer a girl that can be both good and bad while keeping the consequences in mind.
That's right...but who is a bad girl really? I wanted everyone to define that 😂😅 I mean are we talking about the girl who rides a motorcycle and has too many tatts? Maybe a few piercings and combat boots? Or the one who lies, is a troublemaker for no good and cheats? 😱

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Very interesting , I didnt know that ! Puts Bali & Flores on my list of places to visit 😍

😄 Noo let the tummy burst after you've made the noodles !
It's beautiful places, many beach, many temple, a few dozen Komodo dragon, you know, the good stuff 😄

Too late! Already finish it! And now I'm currently ransacking through the refrigerator trying to find some mango juice to soothe the spiciness....

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
That's right...but who is a bad girl really? I wanted everyone to define that 😂😅 I mean are we talking about the girl who rides a motorcycle and has too many tatts? Maybe a few piercings and combat boots? Or the one who lies, is a troublemaker for no good and cheats? 😱
definitely the second is the bad girl. a girl who has tattoos or rides motorbikes has nothing to do with the term 'bad'.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yep, there at least 50 Shade of Grey in that!