⭐ VIP mod apk Gladiator Heroes - Fights, Blood & Glory v2.5.1 - Unlimited Gems, Easy PvP Win & more (new)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User






Name of the App: Gladiator Heroes - Fights, Blood & Glory

Version: v2.5.1

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Description:
Gladiator Heroes is a new awesome Action Android game in which you'll relive the epic adventures of gladiators of ancient Rome! Craft and expand your own city and build an empire of powerful gladiators! Take command of your heroes in the fierce battles in the arena. Expand the boundaries of your empire by taking down trees and doing all the necessary to make sure your empire will grow and prosper. Build barracks, workshops, arsenals and other useful constructions in the city which will also unlock new game features which will help you getting stronger, too.

Features of Gladiator Heroes for Android:

• Detailed and colourful 3D graphics
• Various constructions to unlock, build and upgrade
• Many unique gladiators with exclusive attributes and skills
• Heroes Upgrade system and Evolution system to increase their power even more
• Huge Map to explore and uncover by clearing quests
• Play with friends in online PvP matches

Unlock new gladiators having unique fighting skills by completing quests or by purchasing Gladiator Statues, then power-up your gladiators to participate in battles on sandy arenas of the south or snowy arenas of the north and being able at the same time to get back victorious! Develop a strategy which will bring you victory in the battles all over the world and become the #1 gladiator in the world by downloading and playing Gladiator Heroes MOD APK for Android, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.generagames.gladiatorheroes
YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record a your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

MOD Features:
• Free Shopping (even if you don't have enough coins or wood, you can still buy/upgrade stuff)
• Unlimited Gems (they never decrease, and you can also buy statues to hire gladiators for free and sell gladiators back to gain more gems)
• Unlimited Battle Skill Points
• Can Open All 9 Chests after Battle
• Can collect from map Chests as many times as you want (read notes below)
• Forced Google Play Log-in Bypassed
• Anti-Hack Removed

Notes: you can open a map chest up to 6 times if it's a chest with only gems inside, otherwise you can open it only once (you could try tapping fast on any chests to claim the reward multiple times, but it's glitchy). Then, close and re-open the game without proceeding in the game to be able to open the chests again.

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it. Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Download FileSince you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Similar MODs you might like:



This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can reply/like and download this game without paying any SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban
 
 
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 9 years
Thank you love this place.
 
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
@Sbenny Hey man, there is an issue with this mod. I think it has something to do with the cache files. I think that it conflicts with others that play the mod as well. When I logged in to play, nothing I had done over the last couple of days was there. Instead it was someone else's work, and gladiators, along with the clan they'd joined. Any advice you can offer.
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny Hey man, there is an issue with this mod. I think it has something to do with the cache files. I think that it conflicts with others that play the mod as well. When I logged in to play, nothing I had done over the last couple of days was there. Instead it was someone else's work, and gladiators, along with the clan they'd joined. Any advice you can offer.
I'm not sure this is related to the mod apk, nor to the game cache as they're not linked with any accounts, but I know a similar thing which happened years ago to another player who had his game data with unexpected progresses. Ended up some people used his same IMEI on a hacked device and since they were playing the same game he was playing, he loaded the save from the other guy/gal.

About the mod, I can confirm (like all my mods) that it's a modification which is not linked with any accounts, so it doesn't load any previously played data, just a new game with modified functions.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I'm not sure this is related to the mod apk, nor to the game cache as they're not linked with any accounts, but I know a similar thing which happened years ago to another player who had his game data with unexpected progresses. Ended up some people used his same IMEI on a hacked device and since they were playing the same game he was playing, he loaded the save from the other guy/gal.

About the mod, I can confirm (like all my mods) that it's a modification which is not linked with any accounts, so it doesn't load any previously played data, just a new game with modified functions.
Strange, then something is definitely off. When I first logged in the game after install, it was already named Sparta, and had a few buildings. I just assumed that with the mod, you had to get it beyond the tutorial for it to work like some others. So I should, in theory, be able to just logout of the account and log back in with a new account?

Seeing as how I just realized that an IMEI number is unique to my device, there is no fix to this... It's quite unsettling to know that someone out there is using either a rooted device, or some other hack, that has provided them with my imei number...
 
Last edited:
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'll take a deeper look into it!

The only thing I could think about is the fact I had to remove Google play log-in because the game forced to login with it, so it might be that, as result, the game ID results as " 0 " so each account is using this ID and the game is shared across all vip members here.

If it's really so, I'd have to hardcode a function in order to maybe set the ID as imei or phone number of the device it's played on, or you'd have to try playing in offline mode as some parts of the game can be played without internet.
 
Last edited:
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 9 years
Money baby
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I can comfirm...
I've never played this game and this is what its look like...
Lvl73 city with someone elses gladiators, its obvious that we share the same "save"

Best regards :)

Edit: Works great, you just have to create a new save with your google account (by download the game on playstore) And just Download modded apk here, and keep your own game cache files et it will work great.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top