LP mod apk Godus v0.0.28147 (Free Shopping) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,243 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Active User
Member for 6 years

Godus v0.0.28147

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Doge5ims
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 115 times

• ==============
    WHAT'S NEW?
    ==============
    Fixed a bug where the game wouldn't save progress under certain network conditions.

Play as a God to rule this little simulation world. You have to guide the Followers (your human itself) from any obstacles. Make a unique and beautiful town or create a disaster to your Followers but it will decrease their happiness. Or you can make them happy if you can provide some gifts to them.

Sculpt your world just easy as get rid of an hay. Just swipe using your fingers to create some island or beautiful lands around the world. You can hipnotize some Followers too to do anything, such as build their new house, mining, farming or even claim another land. They got fear of any disaster like a meteor shower and drowned on the sea/swamp, or stomp their bodies to death, or make a huge fire on your lands.

So, make your new world today and whether it's a dystopian or utopian future. It's up to you to decide!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• 💰FREE SHOPPING, BABE!💰

Spoiler: Important
    Note: This is the new update of the game. There will be so much big differences from the old updated. You can't buy all the cards from the shop anymore, so you will have to build from the scratch to the top.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Doge5ims and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a1912.Godus_Android

Last edited:
Downloaded 27 times

Samhain

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you I love this game. I HAVEN'T play this for quiet a while.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Christoble

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I would like my points back. It doesn't work at all. It just says service disconnected or something like that.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am having the same error message appear whenever I try to purchase anything from the shop (I'm aware that the card packs are not available via this mod, but the other resources like wheat and belief bundles are equally unattainable; selecting any amount of gems for purchase has the same result).

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Active User
Member for 6 years
I would like my points back. It doesn't work at all. It just says service disconnected or something like that.
Hello, @Christoble & @DarthVoda!
This game works only if you connect to the internet otherwise it won't work. And make sure you enable those options to your Lucky Patcher before you playing it.

By open up the LP then click Switches and turn those 2 options on the first list.

Attachments

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I do indeed have those two switches toggled on in LP (including the downloaded "Proxy server for inapp purchases" that LP needs to operate with those), and those two switched are perpetually toggled on, for various other LP modded games I have on this same device. I am never disconnected from the internet while using my primary device, a smartphone, if I am not connected to some wifi signal or another, the device will automatically switch to the cellular data at its disposal, of which I have an abundant amount; so much so it is virtually unlimited. My phone serves as a darn good Hotspot for my other devices, too, even where internet signal may be lacking. So I am definitely online with those toggles switched on, and I am still encountering an error message when I attempt to obtain anything via the in game shop that says "service disconnected".

Attachments

YukkiKu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sadly the in app purchases do not work. Getting an error of Service disconnected.

mfinn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Stops downloading game files around 80%

Oconl001

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
My bad, this currently works fine, just needs tweaking to get working

Last edited:

zandy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you make it work?

Godus v0.0.28147 (Free Shopping) was released by Doge5ims and 4049 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.