Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush v0.6.4 Free IAP

20190618_063411.png

Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush v0.6.4

MOD Features   Download the APK

MOD Author: sjgrant1978 | Find more releases by

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Tap to dig gold, craft, trade and make money in this free incremental idle game.

Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush is an idle game about crafting, mining, digging and hunting. Tap to mine diamonds and dig gold, hunt rare prey, chop trees and craft epic gear. Discover exotic new planets in this incremental idle game!

♥️Easy Idle Gameplay
    Just tap to start mining or automate digging and idle. Play Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush your way: tap, mine, click or idle. Dig deep into dark mines and harvest rare ores. Chop trees and be a lumberjack! Hunt down fierce enemies and use their loot to craft powerful gear!

♥️Craft New Gear
    Use the materials from the mines and forests to craft and upgrade your gear for digging, hunting and lumberjacking. Idle or dig; better gear is just a tap away!

♥️Automate Everything
    Automate mining, wood cutting and hunting. Idle without a single tap and dig up a fortune!

♥️Free to Play Idle Game
    Everything can be achieved without paying!

♥️Retire & Relax
    Retire your hero to gain prestige currency, which can be used to buy powerful, permanent dig upgrades like lightning fast rush mining. Tons of idle equipment and weapons are just one tap away.

♥️Go Shopping
    The island's stores are ready to sell their best items to you. Buy rare items with a tap to dig & harvest faster. Choose your play style, idle or tap. Visit the Mayor to check our your pet collection, achievements and more.

Lovers of the retro digging and crafting games won't be able to put down this addicting idle mining game. Go on a epic tap adventure, explore the island and craft epic mining gear and weapons!

Welcome to the island!
    Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush uses optional cloud saving feature which allows you to play on multiple devices for your convenience.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Free IAP
    Requires SB Patcher

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sjgrant1978 and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ruotogames.pocketcrafteridle

A

Ad Manager

Debby

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
Top Poster This Month
Member for 3 years
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
Italy
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

MirandaDufrane

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
If you have Lucky Patcher or SB Patcher you can uninstall the game, MOD it yourself for in-app purchases and keep all your progress. That's why I'm upset with this request I did. I wanted increasing gold and rubies but they took it and all the SB cashbi put in to get it modded and did what I already could do myself...

Deyaiceron12

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
If you have lucky patcher or SB patcher you can uninstall the game, mod it yourself for in-app purchases and keep all your progress. That's why I'm upset with this request I did. I wanted increasing gold and rubies but they took it and all the SB cashbi put in to get it modded and did what I already could do myself...
How do you mod it to keep all your progress?

MirandaDufrane

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
You know where it says back up files when you patch it on Lucky Patcher ? The first time you MOD it, enable that button. Then if you get a update, uninstall the game, install the update, MOD it with Lucky Patcher but this time, don't turn on the back ups for that file. That's how I did it anyway

Deyaiceron12

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
You know where it says back up files when you patch it on lucky patcher? The first time you mod it, enable that button. Then if you get a update, uninstall the game, install the update, mod it with lucky Patcher but this time, don't turn on the back ups for that file. That's how I did it anyway
I'm using SBPatcher and do you think you can do a step process for me I don't really use lucky patcher or sbpatcher I'm new to it.

MirandaDufrane

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I'll try. When opening Lucky Patcher , go to the app you want to MOD. Keep in mind that LP doesn't work on all apps or games. Open the app you want, press menu of patches, create modified APK file and rebuild app and lvl emulations. Don't worry about the settings. Do what I said before. Save the files first by leaving the box checked and if another update comes out, uninstall, reinstall, MOD and you should have all your progress. Good luck. I Learned how to use it by messing around

Deyaiceron12

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I'll try. When opening lucky Patcher, go to the app you want to mod. Keep in mind that LP doesn't work on all apps or games. Open the app you want, press menu of patches, create modified APK file and rebuild app and lvl emulations. Don't worry about the settings. Do what I said before. Save the files first by leaving the box checked and if another update comes out, uninstall, reinstall, mod and you should have all your progress. Good luck. I Learned how to use it by messing around
Hm when I try to mod it for the free in app purchases it doesn't work I'm probably doing something wrong x.x oh well.