Italy Won Euro 2020. Let's party! 🎉🥳🎉

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,483 happy users since 2014.
Register

Pick up to two of your favourite Squads during Euro 2020

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

yekcim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Favourite team? Italy, of course...
Need I mention I live in Rome? :)

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I don't understand football >.<
so i will just pick my favourite country switzerland since i wish to visit Iseltwald and enjoy myself in the southern shores of Lake Brienz while sipping a warm cup of espresso.

Adielufc69

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
England because I'm English and Denmark because they did really well after losing Ericsson to a heart attack.

Chakib11

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
So I picked Italy Mostly because of their passion towards the game each time their national anthem is playing they're singing along with unparalleled passion and I love pizza so congratulations Italy
Switzerland because they put a good show in this euro definitely deserve the title kinda sad seeing them always knocked out in quarter-finals or so and the comeback against France was just amazing so they definitely deserve my support

Vivekrai1996

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I support Italy because of Gianluigi Buffon my favourite Goalie in football manager games❤

Multifarious

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I picked Cause i did i dont really follow whatever this was ....

MatteoBrand

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
From the beginning of the championship I was supporting two teams: France and Italy. Italy was the champion, that's a fact, but I really wanted France to win!
The French team has such a solid and mostly young squad, new and old players making a strong team! And also France has the player that I admire the most, Antoine Griezmann for me is the best in the world, I am a fan of him! Well, the French team left the Eurocup early but that didn't take the shine off the current world champion, a giant team!
Many of these characteristics apply to Italy, the champions, which I was also supporting! A team renewed and ready for combat!
I am Brazilian and of course I want to see my team as world champions in Qatar! I look forward to a Brazil vs. Italy and Brazil vs. France match as well! I may be living in Paris for the 2024 Olympic Games, and it would be an honor to watch these matches in the stadium.
Congrats Italy! And go France!

AlexMoron

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
I chose Denmark because although they weren't favourites in the euros, they managed to get to the semi's which is a pretty amazing feat considering their first choice captain Eriksen was injured during their first match which however might have boosted their morale to win the euro cup and although they didn't win it they clearly won the hearts and minds of the people of Denmark and Eriksen.

Secondly, I chose Spain because their passing has been phenomenal (but not as phenomenal during the reign of Xavi and Iniesta the good old days of tiki taka style of play) although they mostly couldn't find the back of the net often. Their passing is something to watch out for and they have made it clear. It was mere luck that they were knocked out in penalty shootout and anything can happen when its a penalty shootout. Also, the fact that Alvaro Morata was able to score 3 goals and be involved in some goal scoring opportunities even though he was criticized in social media for his inability to score goals is something to be amazed about. It gives me sadness that even his relatives were involved in the people who criticized him as relatives are the ones who should give you comfort when you need it the most.

Last edited:

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Felicitazioni @ Italia, they deserved the victory. Sorry for English people, but well you left europe (brexit) so it would have been painful if you had won :D

TrishL0330

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
not much into sports but picked Italy and Spain since my heart says so. haha. 💕

congrats congrats!! 🙂

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I picked England since i was born there congrats to Italy for beating us lol

TheRealRhama

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I pick russia and turkey, because i love the history of these country XD

GemGoddess

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Italy's definitely the best team i've ever seen, they have a lot of strong players and a good strategy too ❤❤❤ best of luck for Italy 🇮🇹

Gilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Italy and England are the obvious choice, it's evident that the 2 are the best at the moment. Why? You just need to look at the results, against facts there are no arguments

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
Member for 4 years
CRITICAL SUPPORT for the Mama Mia People for beating the Beans on Toast People.

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
My favorite team is France because they have great players especially forward players like Mbappe, Benzema, Griezmann and overall their team is one of the best.

Lawrence

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not one for sports, but I will vote for Italy (Because I love pasta dishes) and Poland (Because I feel bad that they have 0 votes)

Anyways, congratulations to Italy!

Kira001

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I picked Italy and Spain. I love football! Congratulations Italy! I picked Italy because I simply like their team. They done some amazing plays. Spain was picked simply because I can trace my heritage back to Spain and Italy ( I know that's a pretty shallow reason. But, I usually only follow one team during football.)

Status
Not open for further replies.