✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Kim Kardashian Hollywood V.10.1.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,716 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Israelisevyn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I reaaally dont kno how it worked for you because I never had the facebook app. So when I did that in the past... Oh wait actually I think I tried to do so from a phone to the other phone, and I didnt reinstall the playstore version but the same hack I had at this time... That could work... But now im wondering if I will be able to do the same once the new mod is out and I install it!?.... lol gosh kill me already
Post automatically merged:

Thanks tho.. But can you tell me precisely what steps I need to do.. Like re login to facebook, you mean login from the playstore reinstalled game? Is it goin to ask me to do that the first time I open the App?.. And when I uninstall my mod... Isnt that gonna erase everything on my phone?.. Im kinda septic all that is saved on the server lol.. I dunno why, I kno its stupid. But knowing my life patern, I will **** up everything and might be the only one it happens to, for wathever idiotic reason lmao

Last edited:

Kim Joohyun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wonder what's new with this version that no modder in the whole internet can release an modded apk?

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Most moderators are MIA this week👀 all we need is the updated apk with k-stars. The resources will download from the server

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
And Show your style is also Not available. We need the update in order to access it every week

Israelisevyn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
If ur game has been flagged, you wont get it back, same fir kolletion. Wtv the good hack update u will find

CoconutLord

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok guys my patient is running out with the waitings, first when hokage left us and we have to find another modder which took around 1 week before we finally find a mod. Now this update we already waited the whole week and not single mod is up on the internet. I'm seriously considering of buying a hacked game because I'm sick and tired of waiting for a whole week or more to get a hack version out, this is getting really annoying. And now I really hate those people who made hokage not to mod this game anymore since he always get the update out MAX TWO DAYS after update come out.

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
We are all going through the same thing but we can't do anything about it,the modders here give us mods voluntarily without getting anything back but "thank you's" from us,we don't know what their daily schedules look like or if they're able to mod the game with the skills and knowledge that they have,if we all go on a Rant we are not going to achieve anything,yes none of us can play our game since we don't have the New Content but our hands are tied until a way forward is found

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
It's not that it can't be modded...
It's the demands and expectations of EXACT mod details everyone wants....
Game now has armv7 and V8. So now it's a matter of, mod 1 or the other or both. Turning this into a more tedious task.
I can remove level restrictions, probably set costs to 0 or 1 for everything then maybe increase reward qtys or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.