✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Kim Kardashian Hollywood V.10.1.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,092 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Jk6 and @Crucify try clearing your Game Cache and see if it will stop the "game force close" issue

Jk6

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anyone know why the game version 10.2.0 hasn't been updated for over a month still yet? The the new version just released today 10.3.0...

How has everyone been playing the game for the last month? Are yall using another sites Mod that I don't know about?! If anyone is pleaseee let me know because waiting this long without knowing why we aren't receiving updates is crazy!!! Thank you <3

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Added 3 medium boosters. I hope someone will continue to mod this game again.If you're a modder and want to mod this game ,please try to keep the stars under 8000. Otherwise we will be banned.Thank you.
Edit to add: the newest version of the game right now is 10.4.1.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Update #1:

VIP Unlocked (Gold Tier)
Post automatically merged:

Update #2:

Unlimited Energy (it will cost 0 K-Stars). Altough this feature wasn't request, it'll indirectly help spending less k-stars

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Update #3:

Managed to make anything never decreasing + vip unlocked, I guess it's fine. Finalizing some stuff and then I'll release it :)

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok! Can I use the OBB from the original game?I have pretty bad internet here and it would take forever to download...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ok! Can I use the OBB from the original game?I have pretty bad internet here and it would take forever to download...
Yes, no problems with it, gonna post the link here in a few minutes! I added a few extra features :)

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank You! I'll be waiting!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status