✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,106 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanaGXP

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am so happy to know that the MOD apk will arrive soon, the wait may be long but it will be worth it ... Thank you very much for the news !!

If someone could tell me how to use the boost I would appreciate it
You open your inventory and then configure the booster by either pasting the link or thread code then press save.

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just joined here to say that I am really excited to use the MOD APK too!! :) My only hope is SBenny! :D
I really appricate people who are donig it for us and it's really not easy, especially because it's an online game! :oops:
Thank you so much for the work and I hope it will all go smooth. :)

Last edited:

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah if anyone can do it, that's definitely Sbenny!
I just joined here to say that I am really excited to use the MOD APK too!! :) My only hope is SBenny! :D
I really appricate people who are donig it for us and it's really not easy, especially because it's an online game! :oops:
Thank you so much for the work and I hope it will all go smooth. :)

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Haha I just tried to do it.
It was a little messy and then I thought I got it!!! ...but it said INTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES.
Ugh, so close… I try it again later but I think I have to send some screenshots in the tutorial thread and ask some questions,
because I couldn't find the function where I can manage/find the hearts. (I think unlimtied tickets aren't possible). :(

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha I just tried to do it.
It was a little messy and then I thought I got it!!! ...but it said INTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES.
Ugh, so close… I try it again later but I think I have to send some screenshots in the tutorial thread and ask some questions,
because I couldn't find the function where I can manage/find the hearts. (I think unlimtied tickets aren't possible). :(
I'm confused, did you try to install the previous version of the mod? Once the version is out of date, it doesn't work anymore unfortunately. It's why we are hoping for a new version.

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm confused, did you try to install the previous version of the mod? Once the version is out of date, it doesn't work anymore unfortunately. It's why we are hoping for a new version.
Well yeah I tried that too haha, but I meant that I tried to mod the app to get more "hearts" but unfortunately it didn't work. I can't find the correct part to overwrite.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
What about trying for hearts not to decrease? 🤔 Maybe it's not possible to hack the number of hearts, but if they don't decrease when making choices, then it'd be the same as unlimited hearts. Or having all heart quests appear as completed, so we can harvest hearts over and over again, maybe no one has tried that.
But idk I have NO idea about these things 😅
Well yeah I tried that too haha, but I meant that I tried to mod the app to get more "hearts" but unfortunately it didn't work. I can't find the correct part to overwrite.

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh, cool. Then you must know a bit about coding. Wish I could say the same.
I am sorry, but not really… I just did the tutorial step by step. :confused:
But IT IS what darkfami said:
Could it also be that when making a decision, this time instead of subtracting hearts add us?:unsure:
If I had the knowledge I would like to try, but, I don't know anything 😂
I think it's not possible to have a lot of hearts.
It's like in the MOD APK of "Choices" you just pay nothing to get the premium choice so you don't have to buy anything anymore.
But I really have no idea about how to do that, so I can't help you. :( So sorry, I really need that MOD APK too. 🙈
If someone would show me I would totally be willing to learn though and do it by myself. But there are no tutorials like that.

This thread does have a lot of comments and boosts right? :) So I think SBenny will take care about it somewhen right? 🤷‍♀️

Nightbird89

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey guys! With our combined efforts we have over $90 dollars is SB Points on this thread! We would probably have to ask SBenny himself, but that's probably some kind of record! Keep up the hard work guys, I'm so proud of everyone's contributions!

darkfami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's like in the MOD APK of "Choices" you just pay nothing to get the premium choice so you don't have to buy anything anymore.
That game doesn't work the same as lovestruck? instead of hearts, it is diamonds what the application asks for ... if it was possible to make a mod apk of "Choices", then, it could also be done with lovestruck, right? :unsure:
This thread does have a lot of comments and boosts right?
Yes, this publication has a lot of support and hopes. 😝

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
That game doesn't work the same as lovestruck? instead of hearts, it is diamonds what the application asks for ... if it was possible to make a mod apk of "Choices", then, it could also be done with lovestruck, right? :unsure:
Yes that is what I meant. You are totally right. It works exactly the same way. I have no idea how to mod it that way though. :confused:
But there's always an update for Choices but nobody is doing an update for Lovestruck. Whyever. :( I thought it's kinda popular?

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I felt the Arcana seems easier to mod since it needs certain two files to edit. Choices and Lovestruck files are similar, I think you needed to focus on one file instead of two, it was definitely difficult for me also get it working with hearts/diamond and tickets. :’)

I’m not sure about what’s going on for Choices at Sbennys, but at the time lovestruck closed, I felt like there’s a decrease on modders taking over this mod. There feels like hold back on the same pressure from impatient people whenever the mod doesn’t update fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.