✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,979 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
How are you liking The Arcana? I've played through Nadia's route (both endings) and what's currently available of Portia's. I like it in the sense that it's unique and I appreciated that it had real plot separate from the romance, but somehow I didn't find it as engaging as other titles I've played.

What are people's favorite love interests in the game? I've played varying amounts of Love and Legends (Altea), Castaway (Serena), Sweet Enchantments (Liora), Astoria: Fate's Kiss (Medusa), and Gangsters in Love (Aurora). So far my favorite is Helena by far (I'm saving up hearts before I play her route), followed by Serena, and then Liora.
I tried some LI's and routes and now I read and will read:
Aurora (Gangsters in Love), Serena (Castaway), Juliette & Andi (Villainous Nights), Zhora (Starship Promise), Helena (Love & Legends), Onyx (Sin With Me).
I just like the Girl-LI's who look like women and are beautiful. :D So I think I won't play more storys. Helena looks nice on Pictures but they could draw her nicer in the story.

But how do you save up hearts? To try to get them in this puzzle thing?

darkfami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Two small boosts added.
The help is much appreciated 🤗
I think the game forces you to read other stories and not get stuck in a single story ... whenever they offer hearts they are from different novels, it is as if you end up reading all the novels of the application

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just got hooked on Lovestruck, I hope this gets taken on by someone again. I wish Episode was modable, too, its one of the few good mobile story games, as well.
Episode IS modable.I have an account with 6k tickets and 1.6 milion gems.There is a tutorial on YouTube.

Zeroshiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 7 years
Episode IS modable.I have an account with 6k tickets and 1.6 milion gems.There is a tutorial on YouTube.
Really ? I tried for weeks to mod it on my own. Would you mind posting a link, if you still know where it is ? I'd love to give it a shot one last time.

Dash17

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I haven't been on here for awhile but I do love lovestruck it has addicting storylines, and likeable characters. Like like artstyle though I prefer the more anime inspired ones from villinous heights, Gangsters in love, castaway etc. Despite the unacceptable and quite toxic actions others did to Sbenny before, it basically shows how popular this app is, I mean this thread is still active even after that string of updates got discontinued.

Another MOD would be nice because I know most cannot afford to pay or the heart costs are too expensive and it seems slowly but surely that could happen, in the meanwhile as a suggestion I feel maybe the developers would at least tweak their system if more negative reviews were put on.

There cost are notoriously wack at this point and do not cater to the general audience, it's a shame though because I do like it's layout and it's stories make it hard for me to find a good alternative.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Really ? I tried for weeks to mod it on my own. Would you mind posting a link, if you still know where it is ? I'd love to give it a shot one last time.
Am I even allowed to post the link bere? I mean , I know there is already a mod in the VIP section , I would post the link bere , I just don't want to get in trouble....

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Am I even allowed to post the link bere? I mean , I know there is already a mod in the VIP section , I would post the link bere , I just don't want to get in trouble....
Why is there just a MOD at the VIP section? :unsure:
And no, you should not put it in here. Just in case.
Did you try to MOD Lovestruck before? ;)

Aniramidoncare

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just got hooked on Lovestruck, I hope this gets taken on by someone again. I wish Episode was modable, too, its one of the few good mobile story games, as well.
Episode is modable. Basically, what you need to do is download a previous version (4.5.7, if I'm not mistaken); Hack it with Lucky Patcher and use Parallel Space or something to open. Then you buy whatever you want, create an account, uninstall the old version, download the updated one and log in. There's a tutorial on YouTube explaining better, I don't really have a link, sorry.

darkfami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Episode is modable. Basically, what you need to do is download a previous version (4.5.7, if I'm not mistaken); Hack it with Lucky Patcher and use Parallel Space or something to open. Then you buy whatever you want, create an account, uninstall the old version, download the updated one and log in. There's a tutorial on YouTube explaining better, I don't really have a link, sorry.
If that could be done with episode, then it can be done with lovestruck, right?
Although, I don't understand why lovestruck is different when it comes to modable

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
How are you liking The Arcana? I've played through Nadia's route (both endings) and what's currently available of Portia's. I like it in the sense that it's unique and I appreciated that it had real plot separate from the romance, but somehow I didn't find it as engaging as other titles I've played.

What are people's favorite love interests in the game? I've played varying amounts of Love and Legends (Altea), Castaway (Serena), Sweet Enchantments (Liora), Astoria: Fate's Kiss (Medusa), and Gangsters in Love (Aurora). So far my favorite is Helena by far (I'm saving up hearts before I play her route), followed by Serena, and then Liora.
I've also played Nadia's and what's available of Portia's, and while I did enjoy the plot I wasn't that drawn in by the romance aspect of the game, to me it seemed very idk, unnatural. So I'm not really interested enough to play Lucio's, Asra's etc
Regarding Lovestruck I managed to complete many seasons when even the ticket hacks was available, my top LI is Helena without a doubt, and Andi. I really like the Sweet Enchantments LI options, and I love Madison, Mackenzie and Vanessa too. Juliette is my fave LI out of all the newer series
Post automatically merged:

If that could be done with episode, then it can be done with lovestruck, right?
Although, I don't understand why lovestruck is different when it comes to modable
From what I've gathered, that wouldn't work with lovestruck, because when a new version is out you can't access the older ones no matter what.
Also a difference Lovestruck has is that everything is server sided, and apparently their server is pretty much innacessible

baranouta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried some LI's and routes and now I read and will read:
Aurora (Gangsters in Love), Serena (Castaway), Juliette & Andi (Villainous Nights), Zhora (Starship Promise), Helena (Love & Legends), Onyx (Sin With Me).
I just like the Girl-LI's who look like women and are beautiful. :D So I think I won't play more storys. Helena looks nice on Pictures but they could draw her nicer in the story.

Juliette is gorgeous. She's definitely on my to-read list.

You know how there are challenges available for a certain length of time? Like "use tickets to read 5 chapters from Serena from Castaway to get 4 hearts"? I'm literally just grinding through those I can get hearts. >_> It's a pain, but it's better than nothing.

Kaina1989

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
¿Hay novedades? ¿Alguien hablo últimamente con sbenny para saber si sigue trabajando en la actualización o si no lo va a hacer alfinal?

Baenchen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Juliette is gorgeous. She's definitely on my to-read list.

You know how there are challenges available for a certain length of time? Like "use tickets to read 5 chapters from Serena from Castaway to get 4 hearts"? I'm literally just grinding through those I can get hearts. >_> It's a pain, but it's better than nothing.
Juliette IS SUPER GORGEOUS! I don't care that people say something against her or the story. I just want to get to know her and look at her. :D
But how you farm hearts is really exhausting... It says I have to read 10 Chapters of Onxy but I just read the earliest Chapters. :cautious: But I guess better than no hearts.

we do the same thing haha, always contributing to this beautiful community, but I still hope Sbenny pulls out a MOD for Lovestruck, even if we arrive next year
Yeah, I am the same. I'm logging in everyday just to see if there is a MOD or an update of the status... 😅 😰 If we at least would know if someone is working on it or will work on it. 🤔 The last statement was a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.