✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,578 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chioma440

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
My mind keeps going back to this game v_v I wish i could still trying paying for it as I have been since they stopped modding it but alas money is tight with all that's going on so I guess its better I miss it than me starving to death, right??😭 sorry I just came here to sulkk..

kjiu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, we get 2 free tickets but I played about 6-7 episodes. (costing 1 ticket each)
This means that it is possible to mod the tickets. I am not sure about the hearts though.
I don't know if you've ever played on the modded one, but I have vivid memories of having the hearts work (in-progress w/ ... Serena I believe her name was)! Maybe I should've been more thankful when it WAS working 😭😂

Amazing progress on your end tho, really impressive!

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
I don't know if you've ever played on the modded one, but I have vivid memories of having the hearts work (in-progress w/ ... Serena I believe her name was)! Maybe I should've been more thankful when it WAS working 😭😂

Amazing progress on your end tho, really impressive!
To be honest, I've never played this game before. I only installed it because of the requests.
I'll try more and see if I can get the hearts to work.
I am not that good in game modding as I usually mod apps.

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
I tried a lot of things and spent a lot of hours but found out that the server sends what the next state should be. I don't think there's any way for me to unlock special selections (paid by hearts). I've given up on modding hearts now

However, the ticket mod is working perfectly fine.
You can read all the episodes without waiting for the ticket but you can't choose special selections.

Let me know if you guys want me to release that.

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried a lot of things and spent a lot of hours but found out that the server sends what the next state should be. I don't think there's any way for me to unlock special selections (paid by hearts). I've given up on modding hearts now

However, the ticket mod is working perfectly fine.
You can read all the episodes without waiting for the ticket but you can't choose special selections.

Let me know if you guys want me to release that.

That sounds amazing! From what I've read, this game is insanely difficult to mod (for both tickets and hearts). I'd be super stoked to try the ticket mod out :D

Chioma440

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's amazing!!!!! I heard it's very hard(or impossible?) to mod so I have to say, this message caught me by surprise :oops:

tsuruga

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
Just a question: can you use unlimited tickets to farm hearts (through romance quests)?
I am not sure. The tickets can only be used to unlock the episode. I am not familiar with the game to know if you can do that. Try it and tell everyone about your results :D

Layra Gomes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am not sure. The tickets can only be used to unlock the episode. I am not familiar with the game to know if you can do that. Try it and tell everyone about your results :D
Oooww kid this is great :love:, I bought and tested the apk and it really works. Everyone looking for free tickets will love it, there are a lot of tickets, you can download it that works. Now, I recommend to anyone who already has a progress in the game and do not want to lose, before downloading the mod link the original account on Facebook, because the account of the apk mod does not link with Facebook, that is your progress is restarted, however if you if you want to return to the original version it is without problems just having linked to the account and then you can return to the original account normally without losing progress. Thank you for taking the time to make this apk mod !!! Thanks from the Lovestruck community.
Post automatically merged:

A lot of tickets

XiomyG

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you, I already went through Juliette’s first season!!!!!

claucodile

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oooww kid this is great :love:, I bought and tested the apk and it really works. Everyone looking for free tickets will love it, there are a lot of tickets, you can download it that works. Now, I recommend to anyone who already has a progress in the game and do not want to lose, before downloading the mod link the original account on Facebook, because the account of the apk mod does not link with Facebook, that is your progress is restarted, however if you if you want to return to the original version it is without problems just having linked to the account and then you can return to the original account normally without losing progress. Thank you for taking the time to make this apk mod !!! Thanks from the Lovestruck community.
Post automatically merged:

A lot of tickets

Thanks for the mod @rk264 ! I've already had my original progress saved to FB but after installing this mod to try it out, and then reinstalling the original non-modded app to see if logging into FB works, turns out I can't log in? I cleared the app cache and data and restarted my phone but still no luck getting into my account on the original app. Anyone else had this problem?

UPDATE: I spent the last 20mins uninstalling and reinstalling the original app then trying over and over to log into my FB account and finally managed to recover my progress. I think the safest would be to play on 2 different devices so that you don't have to install one over the other whenever you wanna use the mod

Last edited:

tsuruga

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yow, I was thinking @rk264 : instead of modding the hearts thing, ain't there a way to mod the Daily Rewards thing? Like, you can press "start" as many times as you want without paying hearts to do so or something like that? So you can at least try to farm some hearts there. Or, idk, we can always see where the heart box is and we can save time. Just some random ideas

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
Yow, I was thinking @rk264 : instead of modding the hearts thing, ain't there a way to mod the Daily Rewards thing? Like, you can press "start" as many times as you want without paying hearts to do so or something like that? So you can at least try to farm some hearts there. Or, idk, we can always see where the heart box is and we can save time. Just some random ideas
I tried that. There are server side checks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.