✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Lovestruck Choose your Romance (New version 7.4)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,758 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiomyG

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have been going through episode stories and Choices stories like crazy.

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I didnt know there was a community surrounding lovestruck on here haha
tyall for being as desperate as i am for that mod! hopefully theres one soon
its surprisingly good game for a mobile one
We used to get the game modded here. But it got difficult to mod and Sbenny got annoyed with how many people were being impatient and rude and entitled.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anyone know if Sbenny has mentioned it in awhile? Would be a nice to read again in quarantine lol
Months ago it was reported he was working on a way to protect the mod from leechers, since he was the only one around that could mod Lovestruck, but then it got leaked to other places, which obviously pissed him off. Then he created the Lovestruck group and that's the latest I know. Protection in the game is really tight, no one has been able to mod it for very long.

Layra Gomes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Months ago it was reported he was working on a way to protect the mod from leechers, since he was the only one around that could mod Lovestruck, but then it got leaked to other places, which obviously pissed him off. Then he created the Lovestruck group and that's the latest I know. Protection in the game is really tight, no one has been able to mod it for very long.
Yes, that's right, he told me a few months ago that he was looking for a way to leave credit for the mod apk only for this site (Sbenny), because many sites stole the mod apk and did not give due credit (thieves), outside that other methods must also be studied to circumvent the security of the game

CamilleGordon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just adding an average Boost will help us a lot. I experimented with the MARVEL Strike Force apk mod game on TechCrue.com and succeeded

Last edited:

Carpie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe we cant get this mod with a sort of code protected launcher so when you install it you must ask for a password to some account on the forum (adm or bot) and to get the code you must have a certain level or show certain activity. I don't know about programming so I would not know if it is possible or easy to do

Status
Not open for further replies.