Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New RP Story: New York City

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"I don't want fancy finger foods and a stuffy dinner. Tonight take me somewhere fun that means something to you," she said with a small smile.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Where did you find this?" she asked happily pulling it from his hand. She quickly leafed through it. She could tell the pages had been bent as if read by someone else. "Did you read it?" Tabitha asked worriedly.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"How much is a little?" she asked placing it into her messenger back and slipping her clutch bag in as well. She slung the bag over her shoulder and motioned for him to step out of the door.

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Enough," he said with a smile. He grips her wrist happily and drags her toward the elevator. "So this doesn't count as one of my five dates?" He asks as the doors open, and he holds them ajar for her.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"No, this doesn't count," she said with a smile as he stepped in beside her. They rode the elevator to the ground floor and emerged, his hand still grasping hers. "Where are you taking me?" she asked with a smile.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Don't be suprised if you cannot wear me down," Tabitha retorted with a smile. "It takes alot for me to give up, I'm stubborn."

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Try not to be too surprised when I do, I think you will find I can be pretty stubborn when I put my mind to it," Eric said with a smile. He led her down the street to his favorite diner. It was a mom and pop run place that had been around for years.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Tabitha froze and smiled at the sign. This was her favorite diner. For a moment she tried to remember whether or not she had mentioned it in her journal. "You like Martinelli's? How did you know I like them?"

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Yes really, why else would I have brought you here," he said with a smile leading her inside. He showed her to his favorite booth in the back. She slid into the booth and he sat across from her. "It's funny how many times our lives seemed to have crossed and we never even knew it."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Blueberry is mine," she said with a laugh. Just then Elaine, the waitress approached.

"What can I get my two favorite customers?" she asked.