Mod apk Star Wars: Kotor 2 full game (Check mod features beforehand)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,631 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years

Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic 2 v2.0.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: DarkPhantom
Sbenny (for license bypass)
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 139 times

• Five years after the events from the award winning Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic.
    With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic’s only hope is a lone Jedi struggling to reconnect with the Force. As this Jedi, you will be faced with the galaxy’s most dire decision: Follow the light side or succumb to the dark…

————————————————
    C H O O S E · Y O U R · D E S T I N Y
    ————————————————

The choices you make will affect your character, those in your party, and those who may join you in your quest.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Full game unlocked
    MAKE SURE TO SAVE FREQUENTLY!
    Tends to crash on loading screens, avoid skipping cutscenes/movies.

Avoid skipping prologue at the beginning, can cause the game to crash.

The game is working fine. Just sometimes crashes. It depends on your phone and Android version so check online for device requirements and to see if others have said it's not working on the same device you have.

it's working fine for me on the most part, the Devs will need to release update patches to fix bugs n stuff.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and OBB files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure you don't have this game already installed. Then extract the OBB archive to android/obb/ and you're done!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DarkPhantom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=kotor+2+google+play&oq=KOTOR+2+goo&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j35i39j0l3.4347j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Doesn't work. Installed like instructed but the game can't open.
You need to place the OBB folder in your main Android/obb folder not on your external memory (SD or anything)

If you installed it properly then that should not come up. If after installing it properly it still comes up let me know.

Last edited:

Matrix777

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot for the mod.

Zchange

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It won't let me move the obb file to android/obb even after extracted

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Try connecting your device to a computer. Download the OBb on the computer and move it across to Android/OBB

Kenobi83

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Thank you very much for uploading this game!! I've been looking for it for a long time.
It works perfect on my "Oppo a16 S".
I have a problem with the license. When I start the game I get a message that says... "the license has not been verified" or something similar. I can play, but I can't access the "store" option in the main menu, because the same message appears .
I extracted the folder with the files as the instructions in android/obb say.
What have I done wrong?
What exactly does this mod achieve and how is it activated? Can I add other "mod files" in the "android/obb" folder? I apologize for my inexperience... :(
Sorry for commenting in Spanish!
A greeting and thanks for your time!!!

Icono de Validado por la comunidad