Mod apk Texting Love Story: ChatLinx MOD APK v8.0 - Free Shopping

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,194 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fiorella199x

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years

Texting Love Story: ChatLinx v8.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Unknown

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 81 times

• 💕 Get ready for a completely new experience of choose your story games enriched with chat based gameplay! Be among the first ones to try Texting Love Story: ChatLinx – a revolutionary text based adventure game, and see what makes a unique love story filled with real determining choices and completely different paths. This breathtaking “otome romance” game perfectly combines elements of mystery, suspense, true friendship and love, and we guarantee it will soon become your chat story number one! Download this free interactive text story game and enjoy making crucial choices while you try to face one of the most difficult challenges that your high school crew has ever encountered. Your texting adventure starts NOW!

✨One texting story – multiple endings and various outcomes!✨

FEATURES
    💕 Anime love story taken to a whole new level!
    💕 Customize your avatar and play as yourself!
    💕 Choices that really matter and end in many different paths!
    💕 Unlock premium choices in this “otome love story”!
    💕 Unique experience of texting and chatting inside your favorite game!
    💕 Addictive story line, well thought-out plot twists, carefully developed characters and numerous customization options – all available in our new “texting story with pictures”!
    💕 All that and much more in Texting Love Story: ChatLinx – the best “text messaging story app”!
    💕 Our brand new “anime romance games” are here just because of you!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Buy coins for free, everything unlocked and no ads.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Fiorella199x and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Love.Story.Games.ChatLinx&hl=en

Downloaded 25 times

swegy007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Everything works great! Thank you so much
Edit: I played the story for a few chapters and I noticed something? For example the chats with katzumi are missing and when I choose to date katzumi my MC says rootaru (the other guzu and it's alps exactly the other way around?
Am I the only one who has this ,,problem''?
:dragon:

Last edited:

swegy007

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Closes as soon as I try to open it, whether it's this APK or from the Play Store. Any solution?
I had the same problem so I used parallel Space and cloned the app and then everything worked perfectly fine. Maybe it will help you this way but I'm not 100% sure

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thank you for your work the app works great. However , it is not the final version , for your information .

Unable to take in-app screenshot due to security policy. That's why I can't share any images. But I definitely recommend you to download and play. :angeldroid:

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

Texting Love Story: ChatLinx MOD APK v8.0 - Free Shopping was released by Fiorella199x and 3748 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.