🎮 SB MOD APK To The Edge of The Sky - Premium v1.7.0206 !!Free In-App purchases with SB Patcher(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,030 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I downloaded this a few weeks ago and gave up trying to fix the "Download failed because you may not have purchased the app issue". I see a lot of people were able to get it, so I tried with the new information provided, and I still can't get it to work. Sorry if it's a super simple fix, but I swear I've tried all offered solutions.
Tell me exactly what you did when you downloaded it, and how you tried to fix it.

Last edited:

ziredia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sure! I downloaded the SB Patcher first. The APK was next, and I installed it with SAI. I didn't open it, as stated in the install video. Then, I downloaded the GAME CACHE. Here's where I think the problems started. The file that downloaded said com.starmaiden.edgeoftheskypremium (2). Not sure if that's right or not. Anyway, it automatically went to my regular downloads folder. I tried 2 different ways from here: I selected the file, moved it to sdcard/android/obb, then extracted the zip file that way. That didn't work, so I then tried extracting the zip in my regular downloads folder and placing just the main.10969.com.starmaiden.edgeoftheskypremium.obb. That also didn't work.

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sure! I downloaded the SB Patcher first. The APK was next, and I installed it with SAI. I didn't open it, as stated in the install video. Then, I downloaded the GAME CACHE. Here's where I think the problems started. The file that downloaded said com.starmaiden.edgeoftheskypremium (2). Not sure if that's right or not. Anyway, it automatically went to my regular downloads folder. I tried 2 different ways from here: I selected the file, moved it to sdcard/android/obb, then extracted the zip file that way. That didn't work, so I then tried extracting the zip in my regular downloads folder and placing just the main.10969.com.starmaiden.edgeoftheskypremium.obb. That also didn't work.
Does the file path look like this sdcard/android/obb/com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium and then the main.10969.com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium.obb file?

ziredia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh wait! (2) is at the end of com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium. So, it looks like this: sdcard/android/obb/com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium (2)/com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium then main.10969.com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh wait! (2) is at the end of com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium. So, it looks like this: sdcard/android/obb/com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium (2)/com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium then main.10969.com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium
Move the com.starmaiden.egdeoftheskypremium folder into the obb folder and delete the folder with the (2) on it

ziredia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just tried it. The APK loaded for a second, but I still got the same message.

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just tried it. The APK loaded for a second, but I still got the same message.
That's odd. I've never seen it not work once the file path is correct and all the files are up to date. Do you mind sending a screenshot of your file path?

ziredia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sooo I think I broke it. Thank so much for trying to help, but I honestly think this is user error at this point. I gotta learn how to navigate the site more and get better at modding 😫 Again, thanks so much for helping me!!

Attachments

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sooo I think I broke it. Thank so much for trying to help, but I honestly think this is user error at this point. I gotta learn how to navigate the site more and get better at modding 😫 Again, thanks so much for helping me!!
No, I really want to help if I can. The only other thing I can think of that could be causing it to not work is if your obb file is in external storage.

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry if I'm bothering you this is my first time using the cach files method :(
It's fine, I completely understand. Move the folder you just created to phone storage>android>obb

NickyHasNoJams

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank u so much you are an angel 😭💜💜
It's no problem, I'm more than happy to help. For future reference, if you're downloading a mod with a game cache, make sure the folder that the obb file is in is also extracted, otherwise the app won't work.

To The Edge of The Sky - Premium v1.7.0206 !!Free In-App purchases with SB Patcher(updated) was released by NickyHasNoJams and 10840 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.