Mod apk Tokyo afterschool summoners v.4.12.0 Auto win (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years

Tokyo afterschool summoners v.4.12.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: xyzhunter
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 54 times

• Size: 85M
    Current Version : 4.12.0
    Requires Android : 4.4 and up
    Content Rating: Teen Violence, Blood, Suggestive Themes
    Offered By Lifewonders

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• auto win (update)
    proof :

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank xyzhunter and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.lifewonders.housamo&hl=en&gl=US

Gren

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's working. Thanks for the update

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Ramram

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been reinstalling the MOD on and off trying to get it to work but I'm still getting the black screen with the frozen blue loading icon. This happens right after where it asks to download an update with a "yes" or "no" prompt. I'm assuming that's what it is since all I see is a red and blue icon. If I click the "red", it kicks me out and if I choose "blue", it freezes up. Though I'm sure it might be where I'm placing the .obb file since I don't run in any issues when installing the apk file itself.

So my question is are you suppose to have added the obb file before or after you run the app? Does the order matter? Because when I install the app I can't find any of its files to add them so I have to open it. If the order isn't important then where do I put the extracted files exactly? Also when I download them I see a "assets" and "META-INF" folders so do these files go together in the obb folder or in separate ones?

Anyways sorry for all these silly questions! This is my first time doing this so I'm feeling pretty lost since nothing seems to work.

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
add obb first to obb folder
the obb folder on android folder
1610175114801.png

Last edited:

Syrious

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, I would like to say first. Thank you for the mod. I appreciate the work you have done for it as it does make it easier to farm events.

Secondly, it doesn't work during the 'Survive' rounds, I am unsure if that is that is meant to be like that or not.

Either way, keep up the good work.

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, I would like to say first. Thank you for the mod. I appreciate the work you have done for it as it does make it easier to farm events.

Secondly, it doesn't work during the 'Survive' rounds, I am unsure if that is that is meant to be like that or not.

Either way, keep up the good work.
survive round? where?

Syrious

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
survive round? where?
I am unsure exactly where. But in the eleventh chapter there is a few rounds where you can only win by surviving 5/5(?) Rounds.
There was also one in the (carpentry of the heart) last event of the game.
If I come across one again. I will record it.

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I am unsure exactly where. But in the eleventh chapter there is a few rounds where you can only win by surviving 5/5(?) Rounds.
There was also one in the (carpentry of the heart) last event of the game.
If I come across one again. I will record it.
ok i will wait

Solari

Hosted Games and CoG enthusiast
Member for 5 years
Praying for an update 🙏 also thanks for the mod it worked like a charm 🥰

images-129.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.