Valentine's Day: February 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,949 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

thy

Lonely Loner
Member for 5 years
I'm a lonely soul, and to all those other lonely souls out there, have a nice time and find a way to enjoy it ;-) I enjoy Valentines day by sticking with friends and supporting them. (I'm a relationship counselor)

luizp4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
"A relationship is the result of division, and of the sum. We share our lives, our secrets, our innermost feelings and we add to it our love, our passion, our lives." Love is not an exact science but those who strive achieve always a positive value."
feliz-dia-de-sao-valentim-valentines-day.gif

Buttsonbooty

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wish everyone a happy Valentine's day!
Even if it's just you this time,it's okay.
Love yourself and others,too!
All those that mean a lot to you.
Valentine's can be to family or friends
Or just for yourself,it all depends
Love is what is important to us all
Games,people,everything big and small
So from me to you and you to me
Let's make this Valentine's day as good as can be!

-To all of our wonderful community,our modders,testers,guests,and everyone who visits us 💜

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I THANK YOU FOR

Being there for me 💕
Making me smile 💕
Teaching me new things 💕
Always caring about me💕
Helping me find my way 💕
Always willing to listen to me ,even when I go on and on 💕
Thank you for being my everything My Friend , My mentor

HAPPY

VALENTINE'S

DAY

LOVE YOU STACKS!!! 😘
@Twich54 💕

072.gif

Last edited:

MinHo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
La belleza del 14 de febrero, que no es solo el día del amor, es también el día de la amistad. Y todos tenemos esa persona / personas / mascotas importantes en nuestras vidas. San Valentín es solo un día al año, pero eso no es una diferencia porque hay otros 364 días en el año en el que uno puede amar a sus seres queridos y demostrarlo diariamente. Este día solo se hizo para que usted pudiera expresar su amor libremente, sin temor a lo que diría ... Recuerda las reglas de cortes de amor, distancias, prejuicios ... El amor es el acto más puro y hermoso que cada ser. . y recibir.
El amor Love Is love

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Always ahead of your game
One in a million
With a wit to match
With humbleness that astounds me and one fabulous person, all rolled into one amazing package , thats you @CordeliaCross
Sending a BIG HUG to you 🤗 for all you Do

happy-valentines-day-i-love-you-teddy-bear-c3d26.gif

Post automatically merged:

To my Person
A fabulous Cat in a Hatter's Hat :love::lol:
Your'e friendship is something everyone wants a stake in , all are mesmerised by your wit and humour .. Your marvelous way with words and your time and care is a breath of fresh air . Im happy to be your friend and Im thankful for having your "ear" to speak into and happy I can be myself around you no matter what .
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY .. Love you lots crazzay catty hat! @Ms Hatter
Happy-Valentine-Day11.gif

Last edited:

iqnectcafe

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Time to let your loved ones know how significant and special they are for you..
Spread lots of love and kisses especially to those people you love...
<3Happy Valentines Everyone!<3

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
@Gourov
Mwah on your cheek 😘 for the care you show towards me and the little jokes that send me flying into a heap of giggles .. Your amazing .all the things you share and how you teaze me , has created a true bond of friendship .
happy-valentine-day-pictures.jpg
, I truly appreciate you ❣

CatHerInHalf

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Happy Valentines to everybody! I hope every one gets a rose or even chocolates, also be filled by joy and don't forget to give cards to your love ones or spend some time with them. 😄💗

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Cuddles and hugs and 2 big glasses of Milkshakes on me ! 🍧🍨
My little friend who's kept me company on days I couldn't sleep with endless chatter and your ability to speak on any subject .. I admire the way you are and how you stand strong for your beliefs , Tons of love to you and sushi 💕 @Thisisamy . Thank you for being my friend <3:love:

unnamed.gif

Haruharu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You are beautiful/Handsome.
You are awesome.
You are the most precious.
So don't let anyone take that from you.
Because you are you.
And nobody can break you but you.
Love yourself.
Be happy.
Nothing in this world is worth you being sad.
Vatentine's day is not only for Bf/Gf.
But it can also be for your loved ones.
Like family, friends,yourself..even strangers.
Give a smile to those who doesnt have one.
And always remember "it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence."

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
My little captain
A friendly person with a loveable nature , always willing to help out and one of the first people Ive met on Sbenny .. 😘💋 May we continue this friendship and conquer the seas together Captain @Hans Bloodsmith my favourite partner in all aspects ... Swashbuckling Valentine's day to You !!!
happy-valentines-day-2018-gif-4.gif

Transferguru

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank all of you who are a part of this unique community for bringing me so much joy! This Valentine's day im taking time appreciate the moment. To look around at the people in my life who I care about and those who I am important to. You know, I spend so much time lost in future pursuit that I risk letting the present slip by without really appreciating all things around me that bring me joy. This is an amazing moment in time in history. I am surrounded by incredible technology, and the coolest most amazing people. Wow, I love this life! 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.