Valentine's Day: February 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My little captain
A friendly person with a loveable nature , always willing to help out and one of the first people Ive met on Sbenny .. 😘💋 May we continue this friendship and conquer the seas together Captain @Hans Bloodsmith my favourite partner in all aspects ... Swashbuckling Valentine's day to You !!! View attachment 21456

"Well, shiver me timbers….Valentine’s Day be comin’ upon us-Aye!! And if there be one thing my fellas be lovin’ it be some cookies! So, me hearties, you best be comin’ to get yur Valentines ready!"

.....I tear up a bit when I'd read this, not gonna lie *Hic*

Thank you so much for this Ms. @Azura Shadow . Believe it or not you're the first person in my seventeen years of adventuring that ever saying Happy Valentine's day to me.
So allow me to return so!
Ms. @Azura Shadow , Big Sis @Ms Hatter , Sweet Little @Thisisamy and every single ducking person on Sbennytopia, let us celebrate together on this heart filled holiday! Happy Valentine's for yer all Matey!
Now excuse me, i have a heart to conquer on my chocolate ship, Ahoy then boys!
Ps. Don't accept chocolate's from Mr. @KentCave . They're filled with love potions. And i knew because i try to do the same and ended backfiring me........forget the last part please.

11-47-02-69220708-postcard-for-valentine-s-day-14-feb-be-my-valentine-love-the-octopus-hugs-co...jpg

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
What?!? 😱
No Noooo 😭
That was meant for Amy 😚
Too rude to raid other's choco boxes 😤
Happy Valentine to ALL 😘
..the girls I've loved before 😍
~ Julio Eglias 👌

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
"Well, shiver me timbers….Valentine’s Day be comin’ upon us-Aye!! And if there be one thing my fellas be lovin’ it be some cookies! So, me hearties, you best be comin’ to get yur Valentines ready!"

.....I tear up a bit when I'd read this, not gonna lie *Hic*

Thank you so much for this Ms. @Azura Shadow . Believe it or not you're the first person in my seventeen years of adventuring that ever saying Happy Valentine's day to me.
So allow me to return so!
Ms. @Azura Shadow , Big Sis @Ms Hatter , Sweet Little @Thisisamy and every single ducking person on Sbennytopia, let us celebrate together on this heart filled holiday! Happy Valentine's for yer all Matey!
Now excuse me, i have a heart to conquer on my chocolate ship, Ahoy then boys!
Ps. Don't accept chocolate's from Mr. @KentCave . They're filled with love potions. And i knew because i try to do the same and ended backfiring me........forget the last part please.

View attachment 21462

Hugs the little pirate 🤗😘 ahem I mean Arrrghhhhhh His nibs ye be most welcome...

Psst Dont worry bout those chocs from @KentCave , he's loved too many girls and before its my turn, he have run out .

unnamed (1).gif

Last edited:

Tameka

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years

scarletiffa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
f8a06498782345316f0f48c4e8fbe095.jpg

sometimes loving can hurt you or even break you but still only love can make you whole again. So whatever state your heart is never lose faith in love. Celebrating Love this February. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. oh and...
funny-valentines-day-quotes-for-single-friends-on-single-valentines-day-quotes-brilliant.jpg

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 6 years
Post automatically merged:

To my Person
A fabulous Cat in a Hatter's Hat :love::lol:
Your'e friendship is something everyone wants a stake in , all are mesmerised by your wit and humour .. Your marvelous way with words and your time and care is a breath of fresh air. Im happy to be your friend and Im thankful for having your "ear" to speak into and happy I can be myself around you no matter what .
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY .. Love you lots crazzay catty hat! @Ms Hatter View attachment 21444
Awwwww ♥_♥ You have no idea how much i'm enjoying this! hahaha You are one of the most extraordinary people i've ever met. I wouldn't trade our conversations for anything. Don't ever change <3 Love you, shorty!

Xayah

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I wish you all a happy Valentine's Day. May all be happy on this incredible day and love and respect others. It is also important to remember that every form of love is valid. spread love, guys, all we need is love

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
UGH!!!!
Happy Valentine's day sir -_-
Post automatically merged:

Happy Valentine's @Azura Shadow and @Ms Hatter you're the best :') thanks for wasting your precious times (you're both employees sooo) to talk to me ^^ love you from the bottom of my heart ^^
@Hans Bloodsmith thanks for this sweetie 😍 hope you've a great day today! Eat as much as chocolates as u can 😂😘

Status
Not open for further replies.