Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Word Game : Telling A Story

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The goblin look at Liam with his beady eye's, then at Eliana, who's waving her pudgy hand's excitedly before snort. He cross his leg as he sit before nodding at Liam.
"Fine. Me will work as this....'Personal Assistant' but only accept food as payment. Gold tastes nasty." He answer as a grin morphed in his face, showing row of yellowed teeth.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Imagine being able to get whatever food you want, when you want. That is what gold coins are for. You trade them, you don't eat them," Liam said with a smile as Casryth came down the stairs.
Closely behind her was Levi, dressed in a suit of armor that nearly matched Casryth's, only it was a bit less intricate in design. Her hair had been pinned back and little gold flowers were pinned into it just like Casryth's.
"You both look amazing," Liam said with a smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"....Charmer, isn't he?" Levi mutter to the other women who only laugh lightly as response.
A few minutes later a half naked Zehn, who's currently only wear the long leather pant walk down toward them from upstairs. Without a word he grab the greenest man in the room AKA Dobby, by the curf of his neck, he lift him like a sack of potatoes as he walk again toward his room to continue to change, this time with a goblin in toe....or hand.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Be nice, Zehn!" yelled Casryth.
"How are you feeling?" she added turning to Levi.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"I'm....fine, i guess...As good as any wife that just informed that her late husband was re-animated as a mindless puppet by some deity....yeah, i'm good." The answer was a bit hollow as she rub her still red and slightly puffed eye

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"You are not alone, we are here and ready to help. Do not worry, please," Casryth said sadly.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The female demon give her a light smile as a wave of happiness come to her face. "Thank you... thank you so much."
Then a from upstairs....
"Dangit critter! Stop struggling! It's just a fricking underwear!"
"Noooo! Me no need that!"
"If you want to have your junk bruised by the armor plate then yes! You don't need that!"

The sound that akin to a cat brawl continue before stop completely as a male demon and goblin come down, both fully armored. One have a mix of frown and satisfied expression while other have a bit traumatized look on his face, i will let you decide which is which.
Zehn scan the kitchen, noting that the women who stole his heart haven't com-
.....he pretty sure his heart just skipped out of its socket as said women....no, a goddess walk from the stair toward them. The armory perfectly fit her slim yet curvy figure as her long red hair now keeped in a bun, showing her pale neck to the world and consider his close proximity to thr word 'war'. He can declare that maybe....just maybe, he has a thing for a warrior of women.
".....You are drooling." And with that words, his sister pull him back to reality.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Just one sec," Casryth said with a smile rushing to pin a few golden flowers into Eris' hair.
Just then Eliana's mother rushed into the house. "You all look like you are ready for war. Especially you," she said smiling at Dobby. "You all look so amazing and regal. It's been so long since I've seen the official armor. I have gathered the townspeople as you requested in the town square," she added taking Eliana. "Is momma's little warrior ready to see her aunts and uncles prepare our people for the fight of their lives? Yes she is!" Liz said with a smile, talking in baby talk to Eliana, making her smile.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
If the goblin was embarrassed he doesn't show it, instead he just puffed his small chest while grinning proudly (Zehn internally roll his eyes at this).
Levi look at Lizbeth with a raised eyebrow as she made a gesture with her hand 'is they always like this?'. Which her brother only answer was a shrug.
"Well...as much as i want to just stay here and cuddle the little cutie......if all were ready, shall we go then? Least Fate and Time start conspiracing again." The second prince(ss) of hell suggested as she mentally restrain herself from gobble the baby again.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"Yes, let's," Casryth smiled. Happy that Lizbeth remembered to wear her armor as well. Instead of having her hair pinned up, it was braided from both sides and where it met in the middle, little golden flowers could be found.

"My husband will be joining us there, he is currently coordinating the crowds," Liz said quickly changing Eliana into a black outfit that was embroidered to match all of ours. She then put a headband with a little golden flower on her.

All together, everyone moved toward the door. "Do we have everything?" Casryth asked.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Zehn almost nodded before face palming. He quickly ran back into his room, for a moment there's a silent until a sound akin to cats fighting on a trashcan come from upstair.
Few second later, a perfectly fine Zehn walk down while on his hand holding three pieces of armory which seems to small for a human. He then call out their three companion, who's seems have wonder into the backyard. As soon as the dog, the cat and the wolf come he quickly strap the armor's to their companion, matching their owners.
"....Sorry i forgot about them, some certain green man was distracting me." He explain while give a dull glare toward 'the certain green man', which at least have a decentcy to look sheepish.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"You have to remember, Dobby isn't used to clothes. He is used to only being an object, Zehn. It is our job to remind him that he is not," Casryth said with a soft smile as they all took off to greet the town.

"Levi, can you take the baby? I'd like to rush ahead to meet Marcus to make sure that everything is ready," Lizbeth said with a smile.

"Of course," Levi said with a soft smile, the smiling baby warming some of the icy hurt in her body. She took her carefully from Liz.

"Thank you!" Liz said as she took off ahead after giving Ellie a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Don't forget me!" Elektra said, her spirit form appearing before all of them. She was dressed in her matching armor, ready to stand alongside her parents.

"I could never forget you, my lovely," Casryth said with a smile and they continued on their path.

As they neared the town, Casryth grew a little nervous. "It is silly to be nervous, as we have done this so many times before. This is the first time in a long time I will have you here with me in a physical sense," she whispered to Liam.

"I always get nervous before giving a speech, but you have always had a way with your words, my love," he said kissing her on the forehead.

"Let's just hope I haven't lost my touch," she said with a weak smile.

As they reached the town square it seemed all 2700 of their people were there. Cheering and laughter could be heard as they approached. They took their places on the small stone stage at the center of the square, townspeople stood before them. Some of them wore their armor in solidarity. She looked to the others, her family. Liz and Mark had met up with them and took their places.

"Hello to all of our dear people. I know to see us all here, reunited once again, must raise many questions. For five years we have thrived in our new home. We believed we left our troubles in the past and built a new future here in this new town. So many of us have made friends, found new families, and had more of a life than we had in our old kingdom. But now, a threat has come for us. It is the same threat that took our princess under the guise of illness, it is the same threat that has taken so many of our loved ones, and it is the same threat that took our home and forced us to find a new one elsewhere. We, the family of royal lineage will not force you to fight in this battle, nor will we ask you to. Your lives here have become so full of laughter, life, and happiness. We would never ask you to risk this. The darkness IS coming, but you will be safe here in your homes as long as you do not cross the town line. Not even the darkest of evils can pass through that barrier. Some of you are aware of the escape route under the town to our sister city which has been built but not inhabited by any people. Should the walls of our town fall, I ask that you gather there and build a new safe life for yourselves. For those of you who do wish to join our fight and stand alongside us, we ask that you stay behind and listen to what we have to say about this oncoming fight. Please understand that you are in no way required to fight alongside us, we simply ask that you help protect the town should the walls fall. This is our battle, and we plan to see it through for all of you. We love you all like our own family, and only want to preserve the life you have more than earned. Thank you all again for your loyalty and your service to this town. We couldn't have built this safe haven, this home, without all of you," Casryth spoke with a fierceness and compassion that drew in the attention of everyone listening. The others stood strong beside her. "Would any of you like to add anything I may have forgotten?" she added.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"If i may...." Zehn nodded slowly before face the large crowd.
".... Alright then, how do i start this. My name is Zehn, and for those of you who i never met, i'm a Demon....." Some of the people nod their head, simply accepting since Demon race were not to unheard in the town.

"And so does the enemy we're gonna face, an army of demon. But not your everyday Imp, Succubus or Gremlin kind of Demon, oh no." His eye narrowed a bit as he look at each of theirs faces.

"Its an 'Ancient' Demon race, the demon that once an Angle but have fall to the temptation of mortal Sins. The army of Lucifer himself, The one that have fought in a war against Heaven many many years ago, the one that can burn a whole city in one night, the one that names were written in Biblical and Arch Goerstia."

Many gaps were heard as the crowd started to murmur between themselves, while some from the demon race were sweating bullets.

"However!" He shout as the crowd goes silent again. "They can bleed, they can feel pain, they can be KILLED. All of their weakness in the Bible, Divine magic, crucifix, holy water, sage, tobacco.... prayers. While it can outright burn them to ash, i will certainly hurts them....a lot, trust me on this." He mutter the last part more to himself. He shake his head to clear the painfull thought.

"So what you gonna do? Cowering in your house as a horde of Demon rampage in your town? Or perhaps run as fast as you can from here?" The question almost feel like waterfall of sarcasm as suddenly one shout echoed from the crowd. The another, then another. Then another.
"HELL NO!"
"YEAH! WHO THE HELL THEY THINK THEY ARE!"
"WE WILL FIGHT!"
"FIGHT! FIGHT!"
"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Soon the crowd started to chant the word as a huge grin split Zehn face in two, he open his arm wide as he shout.
"Yes! That is! WE WILL FIGHT! FIGHT FOR YOURSELF! FIGHT FOR YOUR FAMILY! FIGHT FOR YOUR KINGDOM! AND FIGHT! FOR YOUR KING!"
"FOR THE KING!"
"FOR THE KING!
"LONG LIVE THE KING!"
"LIAM I LOVE YOU!"

Zehn try to ignore one particular shout from a middle-aged women as he look back at his new friend and family.

"Mr. King? They are...no, WE are ready." His face will be sure to sore by the way he's smiling right now, but he's too busy to not care right now.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Casryth fought the urge to let tears spill from her eyes. It was such a sight to see all of her people united like this.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The young King was mimicking his smile as he gift his almost tearful wife and corporeal daughter a half hug. A look of determination come to his face and with a voice that reached even the farthest line of people he commanded them to prepare for their battle.
Levi walks toward her brother with a half smile on her young face.
"Doesn't he remind us to someone?" She ask with a bit solemnity in her voice, which Zehn return with a sour smile.
"Yeah....just hope he doesn't end up like 'Him'."

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
"We would now like to ask you all to join us in the town hall, for a banquet to celebrate the people of our town and the lives we have built. I ask you all to take your seats and the food will be served shortly," Casryth said with a smile. "Come on, you too Dobby."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
As the word 'food' escape her mouth, the goblin shaman was looking at Casryth like she was a messiah that come from Heaven, and really, Zehn can't blame him this time.
"....Both of you are drooling." Spoke his sister with a smirk adorned her face as Zehn send her an indignant look.
As soon as they reach the banquet room, Zehn has to physically restrain Dobby....an mentally restrain himself from charging into the massive amount of food, hey he maybe always feels hungry, but least he still manners.... most of the time.
Soon enough all the seats have been filled as sound of chat started to fill the room. Liam and Casryth was sitting together with Liam on the middle, Casryth on his left and an seemingly empty chair on the right, which belongs to the ethereal Elektra. A picture of a heart warming family for him at least.
Zehn himself was sitting happily with the half vampire and his sister. Though, he keep giving a glare to the figeting and drooling goblin on the opposite side as if saying 'Dont you dare...'
A sound of bell fill the hall as the occupant come to a hushered silent while looking expectantly to their King and Queen.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Casryth turned to Dobby and whispered, "Remember, you must use your best manners. You aren't a servant or a slave anymore, you have earned respect, and how you must keep it. Use your fork and knife. I know you can do it, I believe in you," she added kissing him on the top of the head. Casryth raised her hands in the air and pushed outward. In seconds every table and every goblet was full of food and drink. "Let us celebrate our people with this wondrous feast!" she yelled out.

"Long Live Our People!" Liam yelled raising his glass.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"""""LONG LIVE !!!""""
And as the deafening shout of the occupant echoed in the hall, the feast was begin.
The older man's and women's started to drink from their goblets, which fill with various kind of beer, mead and wine. While the underages were enjoying sweet juices and soda's.
Dobby cautiously took a sip from his (for him) bucket size mug, and as soon as the first tastes of wine in his life touch his tongue he started to chugging the rest of its.
Zehn shake his head with a smile before take his own beverage to his mouth, though before it touching another wooden glass fill his vision, coursety of a red haired beauty in his side which give him a shy smile as she mutter. "Cheers?" The fact that she was so precious when saying that almost make Zehn want to gobble her right here, right now.
"Cheers!" Was his only answer as They then lift their mug until it touching each with a loud 'thud' before drinking it's contents.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The hall was filled with laughter and joy as everyone ate their food. Casryth pushed back her goblet of wine and instead chose to drink some juice. She couldn't remember the last time she had been this happy. With Elektra, Liam, and the rest of her family at her side she felt she could overcome anything.

"Do you like the food Levi?" Casryth asked with a smile. Levi had taken Ellie from Liz and had her on her lap. Holding the little one must be helping her keep her sorrow and worry in check.