Mod apk Brave Frontier (Unlimited Zel/Karma) Auto-Win

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Active User
Member for 5 years

Brave Frontier v2.19.3.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Cutyangelpixy
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 27 times

• New Feature Release - Dual Brave Burst!

Are you ready for the new Brave Burst? Experience a whole new game mechanic that will tip the scales of battle in your favor. The first nine pairs of Dual Brave Burst Partners have been revealed. Join us now to find out more!

Hundreds Of Heroes. Millions Of Players. Be A Legend Now!
    Rise up to the challenge and take on the role of powerful Summoners in this addictive, free-to-play classic JRPG hit title!

Summon more than 400 legendary heroes, mighty demigods and majestic beasts and lead your squads to strategic victories against the Four Fallen Gods as you venture through the mythical lands of Grand Gaia and beyond!

FEATURES
    SUMMON, COLLECT & EVOLVE
    * Summon and expand your collection of Units, from Divine Emperors to Inferno Goddesses
    * Leverage on your Units’ Elemental Strengths & Leader Skills and form strategic squads for the different game modes and enemies
    * Fuse / evolve your Units to their higher forms to strengthen them / unlock new skills
    * Craft powerful items and Spheres to boost your Units’ powers in battle
    * Meet and recruit fan favorite characters from other popular game titles

CLASSIC JRPG WITH MODERN FREE-TO-PLAY GAMEPLAY
    * Strategy-oriented Turn-based Battle System with Auto-Battle option
    * Engage in intensely animated battles with / against a captivating cast of beautifully pixel-crafted characters that are inspired by Japanese manga art
    * Unleash devastating combos using the Intuitive Tap and Swipe Combat Mechanics
    * Fill up your Units’ skill gauge to launch their unique offensive / defensive Brave Bursts
    * Upgrade your Town to unlock new crafting options and craft powerful items

COMPETITIVE AND REWARDING NEW CHALLENGES
    * Put your skills to the test and face-off Epic bosses at PVE Trials, Raids, Frontier Hunter as well as Quests at the Vortex Dungeons
    * Compete in the PVP Arena & Colosseum and dominate the Leaderboard Rankings
    * Pit your best Brave Frontier squad against other online players in PVP Arena & Colosseum and dominate the Leaderboard Rankings
    * Gather / enjoy the spoils of your adventure / battles and lay claim to special Heroes and rare items!

RICH AND EXPANSIVE CONTENT
    * Explore Grand Gaia and discover new worlds through more than 500 story-driven missions
    * Uncover compelling story arcs and legendary sagas of heroes and gods. The plot is thickening as their fates are intertwined!

PLAY WITH FRIENDS
    * Join forces with fellow Summoners for co-op game modes, to farm rare materials to craft powerful items and spheres
    * Connect with millions of players across the globe for more reinforcement options and Honor Points
    * Form / join guild and forge strong camaraderie with fellow Summoners. Contribute to the Guild to help bring it to greater heights to obtain Guild-exclusive rewards, heroes and skills
    * Participate in Guild Raids and fight for honor and glory to be the Top Ranking Guilds
    * Discuss strategies with participating Guild members real-time during Guild Raids using Guild Chat

Will you rise to the challenge and go down in Grand Gaia history as a legend? Join forces with millions of Summoners on your most epic journey yet!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Enemies have only 1 hp.
    2. Enemies attack only amounts to 1.
    3. You have unlimited HP.
    4. You have unlimited attack power.
    5. Your Karma will increase by 10,000 every time you battle.
    6. Your Zel coins will increase by 10,000 every time you battle, (
    I didn't increase it a lot so you don't get banned.)
    7. Auto-Win

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Cutyangelpixy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.gumi.bravefrontier&hl=en&gl=US

Downloaded 11 times

Leoooo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! Thanks for the app. I've a problem, I've installed on two different devices, first on pc with bluestack, every time I play a stage the app crash, and I've got to uninstall and reinstall from 0, because on the login page the game crash again and I cannot do anything, but I can see the mod that with a lvl. 1 fighter I have 99.999hp LOL (i think the game crash in the battle because there are a lot of combo and the graphic processor cannot stay behind the animation. I've also installed it on my phone, I have no mod on the app, no bonus, no 1hp enemy, nothing, clean game (as if I had it download from the play store) and i used the same apk. Suggestions? Thanks

CruelAngel

Active User
Member for 5 years
Hi! Thanks for the app. I've a problem, I've installed on two different devices, first on pc with bluestack, every time I play a stage the app crash, and I've got to uninstall and reinstall from 0, because on the login page the game crash again and I cannot do anything, but I can see the mod that with a lvl. 1 fighter I have 99.999hp LOL (i think the game crash in the battle because there are a lot of combo and the graphic processor cannot stay behind the animation. I've also installed it on my phone, I have no mod on the app, no bonus, no 1hp enemy, nothing, clean game (as if I had it download from the play store) and i used the same apk. Suggestions? Thanks
That is weird that it is somewhat working on one device and not the other. This shouldn't happen.

I'll check it as soon as I can. It might be because the HP is too high.

Edit: I figured it out, it is because your phone uses another system, to get it to work on your phone, I'd have to mod that system as well. I'll release an update as soon as possible so it works on all systems and perhaps add a few more things. Would you be willing to tell me what values I should change except gems (They are server sided) ? (Since I haven't played this game myself.)

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Vqhismsbds

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the mod doesn't seem to work for me.
The apk works (I've never downloaded this game before so this mods apk was the only one I installed for this game) but I dont seem to be getting extra karma, zel. The units are also normal so mine aint doing extra damage and the cpu isn't 1hp

CruelAngel

Active User
Member for 5 years
Yes, It is beca
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the mod doesn't seem to work for me.
The apk works (I've never downloaded this game before so this mods apk was the only one I installed for this game) but I dont seem to be getting extra karma, zel. The units are also normal so mine aint doing extra damage and the cpu isn't 1hp
use of the system difference, if you play on an emulator it will work. However, I will release an update very soon. SO stay tuned for that! It is really hard to make it work on all systems lol.

Brave Frontier (Unlimited Zel/Karma) Auto-Win was released by CruelAngel and 2720 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.