Mod apk Chapters Interactive Stories v1.5.8 - Unlimited Diamonds & Tickets (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,551 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziziizi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I installed it several times but the unlimited dimonds and ticket never showed up.why???

fifii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone who still play with 1.4.5/1.4.6 version.. Does your game got new update chapter? Because mine doesn't get any update since wednesday..

anyam

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Me too. It didn't get any update :(

guild409

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried to make a new account, but I use nox player to play on my computer, I had tried to reinstall the game, reinstall the emulator, but both of them don't work, still say my account is being banned.

Mira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The game doesn't work for me ... whenever i enter a book it loads and then the app closes and there's a black screen ;-;

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yea, i just googled the version and found it at apk pure. I made an account with my email so everything was saved.

fifii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yea, i just googled the version and found it at apk pure. I made an account with my email so everything was saved.
thank you, i'll try it now.. But can the hack work out for the 1.5.4 version seeing that the hack no longer work out on the 1.4.5 version?

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The wifi trick still works with this version.

Amyssss

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't find the 1.5.4 version. Can anyone please send the link?

fifii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't find the 1.5.4 version. Can anyone please send the link?
u can try this 👇👇
Post automatically merged:

@fifii @Dellabrown I still use 1.4.5 , It's not update until today. Now I can play Hard Crush and Against The Wall. But if u already use 1.5.4 , feel free to use that ver. 🙂
Yeah.. The 1.4.5 version is no longer update so it'll be better to change into 1.5.4 version or u can move to other game like choice and episode 😊

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.