Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.0.9 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Feedbacks


  • Total voters
    102
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hello Debbie,

I was able to get into Chapters Interactive after 2 attempts, but once I got in it doesn't work right. There are a lot of glitches. Can you please fix it for us.

Thanks.
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks, @Debby! I'm able to install and play this fine, but it's a little laggy for me. The speech/screen transitions sometimes take a few seconds, but otherwise it's all good for me.

As a note - I didn't uninstall the previous version. I just installed this on top of my existing version, and had no problems getting into the app.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
not working for me
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
same it says missing certificate or something like that it just will not install
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Same problem for me sadly
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
It won't install and I already deleted the old version 😭
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Uninstalled the old tried to download multiple times and it won't install not sure why this the first time it won't
 
Ment To Be Immortal.
Member for 8 years
Sorry Deb isn't working for me
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Are you going to fix it anytime soon ?
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
I was able to sign it with app signer but how to install it after that step?
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Well I redownloaded it and this time it did install but my account got banned as soon as I started it up
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works now with the fix! Thanks Debby and Sbenny! 🥳
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks Debby, after the update i was able to install and play. You're the beeeest ❤❤✨
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top