Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.5 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,994 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schphgf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Same, I don't know if I exported files wrong or not, but I can't play diamonds choices and after downloading there are two apps on the menu

Svetlana199

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Debby wrote about it. Once everything is fixed, the download link will be sent to everyone again

MClaire

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ciao, ho scaricato ed installato il mod, ma quando lo apro non mi dà accesso al server sbenny, con licenza. Si apre il gioco normalmente e quindi con le limitazioni solite. Come posso risolvere?

Geo2208

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same here, i will be waiting patiently (i hope🤭) for the fix 😊

Svetlana199

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm waiting, too.. And I hope that everything will be fixed very soon.😭

Svetlana199

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I try to open myself up to other, similar games, but it's not like that. well, at least something, given that there are very few of them in Russian

peachnobug

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I see the word updated is this updated already? Because I simply can't even finish the installation.
16168595839885094628019153158755.jpg

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I see the word updated is this updated already? Because I simply can't even finish the installation.
View attachment 71568
Not yet. They will likely comment on this thread again to let us know it’s been fixed
Post automatically merged:

I can’t wait until it’s fixed so I can finish Ice King 😭🤣 that story was getting so good

Blood Snow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank u for the app but unfortunately i'm having the same problem as the others diamonds required & it's appearing twice on my home screen, delete one and the both go

Ladymarina

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey just wanted to to Alert you at @Debby its not working and its making the login sequence on a separate app. I am even used the obb file didn't work. Just letting you know.

Thanks you.

Attachments

GG91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
READ PLEASE COMMENTS!!! Everyone has the same problem, you don't need to write the same thing 100 times. Debbу is aware of the problem and is working on a fix, we will receive a notification with a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.