LP mod apk Dicey Elementalist

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,690 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years

Dicey Elementalist v1.0.30

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Tunak23
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 34 times

• Inspired by a popular dice game called Yahtzee.
    - Five dice are rolled three times, keep the best score.

On this basis.
    Add some deck building
    Add some random variables (Rogue-lite)
    Add some unique heroes
    Add some different game mechanics
    And...Here it comes! The Dice Master!

Become the King of Dice and Adventure with this highly recommended tittle,The lost crown with its many fortunes awaits you!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free purchases with Lucky Patcher .

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Tunak23 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublethink.diceelementalist.gp

Downloaded 5 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not getting the modded benefit of free in-app purchases. I just updated LP, so that's not the problem. I recall someone posting a fix or workaround for when LP mods are not behaving properly. I'll do a search for that and try it if I can find it.

Sheer moments later-- alas! I found the post with the advice to get finicky LP mods to work. After following that tutorial, I still get no reaction when I'm trying to purchase something in the shop. No error message, the LP screen doesn't pop-up, there is simply nothing that happens when selecting an IAP. Which sucks since this is a pretty fun game....😩😖😣

Last edited:

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Redownloading the game,free purchases worked like a charm on this one.
Let me install it and post pics about the process working on my end,mod worked for me this time doing the repatching of the guide.

Could only add this pic cause the others are too big for the message but there you can see how the inapp purchases window pops up and the jewels purchased on the upper part of the screen(purchased the other bundles too).

If this guide fails and you own the last version of LP no idea what could be going wrong:

Attachments

Last edited:

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Redownloading the game,free purchases worked like a charm on this one.
Let me install it and post pics about the process working on my end,mod worked for me this time doing the repatching of the guide.

Could only add this pic cause the others are too big for the message but there you can see how the inapp purchases window pops up and the jewels purchased on the upper part of the screen(purchased the other bundles too).

If this guide fails and you own the last version of LP no idea what could be going wrong:

Hmm, I'll try and re-download, and see if that makes a difference. I already tried the same tutorial you attached, as I explained in the post above yours, which did not make any difference, it just showed blank spaces where the prices for everything would have been in the shop, and hitting any of them to buy resulted in nothing happening whatsoever. Hopefully re-download will do the trick, fingers crossed!

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Best of luck!
Sorry I cannot offer further assistance.

Dicey Elementalist was released by Tunak23 and 1324 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.