⭐ VIP mod apk DomiNations 3.5.350 - VIP MEGA MODs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,111 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenohart

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Praying for your success Sbenny!!

Shribikus

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Dear Sbenny. Please tell us something. Give some hope. :walkingdroid: :cool:

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Shribikus said:
Dear Sbenny. Please tell us something. Give some hope. :walkingdroid: :cool:
There's no need to ask...he'll post something when there is something to post.

Primal1983

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
As its the most popular game on this forum it deserves to be on top of the board.. so BUMP! haha :headbang:

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
do not expect too much when the games have become the server side , it requires extra work :| :|

RanmaruX

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Primal1983 said:
In that case i will have to buy an old iphone...

Where can I find the hack for IOS. I just jailbroke this 4s I had laying around

emper

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Kapuyuak said:
do not expect too much when the games have become the server side , it requires extra work :| :|
Ios mod is still working, so it's not a server side problem

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I never told it's a server side problem. Also, I can tell iOS hacks works differently and do not require as much hacking as the Android version does.

urislav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Sbenny! Tell us somthing!! I am in this forum JUST for DOMINATIONS!!!!In a last 3 weeks we heared just that the Android version is dificult!!!I still working on it!! Where is the answers???I now that you can ban me for this....BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ABOUT THE MOD THAT I DONATE FOR IT FOR YOU!!!!

urislav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
If you can't to MOD ,so tell!!at least we will not wait!!!

urislav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
No reaction!!Strange & pitty!!In the chat in last 3 weeks I see many moded games from you,Sbenny!You do the great job!!To others..But what about us??Are we not earned for answers???Our comunity in information boycott??Please tell us somethig more than "I'm working on it"!!!With respect...Urislav

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
urislav said:
Sbenny! Tell us somthing!! I am in this forum JUST for DOMINATIONS!!!!In a last 3 weeks we heared just that the Android version is dificult!!!I still working on it!! Where is the answers???I now that you can ban me for this....BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ABOUT THE MOD THAT I DONATE FOR IT FOR YOU!!!!
Well, let's see. No where did you specifically donate for THIS mod. You donated for VIP access, NOT a particular mod. If you did so under that assumption than that's your issue.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
versed said:
It seems to me that our money gone for nothing :-x
Then you fall in to the same category as the other guy. You donated for VIP...NOT for a particular mod. If you did...that's on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.