⭐ VIP mod apk DomiNations 3.5.350 - VIP MEGA MODs

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
Go Sbenny! Focus all your talent only on this game!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 10 years
Praying for your success Sbenny!!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 10 years
Dear Sbenny. Please tell us something. Give some hope. :walkingdroid: :cool:
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
Sbenny is there the same bug as last version?
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 11 years
emper said:
Go Sbenny! Focus all your talent only on this game!
For the sake of everyone else...I hope he doesn't.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 11 years
Shribikus said:
Dear Sbenny. Please tell us something. Give some hope. :walkingdroid: :cool:
There's no need to ask...he'll post something when there is something to post.
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 10 years
As its the most popular game on this forum it deserves to be on top of the board.. so BUMP! haha :headbang:
 
Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 10 years
do not expect too much when the games have become the server side , it requires extra work :| :|
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 10 years
Primal1983 said:
In that case i will have to buy an old iphone...

Where can I find the hack for IOS. I just jailbroke this 4s I had laying around
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
Kapuyuak said:
do not expect too much when the games have become the server side , it requires extra work :| :|
Ios mod is still working, so it's not a server side problem
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
I never told it's a server side problem. Also, I can tell iOS hacks works differently and do not require as much hacking as the Android version does.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 11 years
Sbenny! Tell us somthing!! I am in this forum JUST for DOMINATIONS!!!!In a last 3 weeks we heared just that the Android version is dificult!!!I still working on it!! Where is the answers???I now that you can ban me for this....BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ABOUT THE MOD THAT I DONATE FOR IT FOR YOU!!!!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 11 years
If you can't to MOD ,so tell!!at least we will not wait!!!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 10 years
It seems to me that our money gone for nothing :-x
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 11 years
No reaction!!Strange & pitty!!In the chat in last 3 weeks I see many moded games from you,Sbenny!You do the great job!!To others..But what about us??Are we not earned for answers???Our comunity in information boycott??Please tell us somethig more than "I'm working on it"!!!With respect...Urislav
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 11 years
urislav said:
Sbenny! Tell us somthing!! I am in this forum JUST for DOMINATIONS!!!!In a last 3 weeks we heared just that the Android version is dificult!!!I still working on it!! Where is the answers???I now that you can ban me for this....BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ABOUT THE MOD THAT I DONATE FOR IT FOR YOU!!!!
Well, let's see. No where did you specifically donate for THIS mod. You donated for VIP access, NOT a particular mod. If you did so under that assumption than that's your issue.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 11 years
versed said:
It seems to me that our money gone for nothing :-x
Then you fall in to the same category as the other guy. You donated for VIP...NOT for a particular mod. If you did...that's on you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top