⭐ VIP mod apk DomiNations 3.5.350 - VIP MEGA MODs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,687 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
urislav said:
No reaction!!Strange & pitty!!In the chat in last 3 weeks I see many moded games from you,Sbenny!You do the great job!!To others..But what about us??Are we not earned for answers???Our comunity in information boycott??Please tell us somethig more than "I'm working on it"!!!With respect...Urislav
He's already said he's working on. Perhaps he should drop EVERYTHING and work on a game mod??

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm here to ADMIT I'm ignoring this topic on purpose. I already gave you the answers you needed guys.. if I'll have any news, I'll let you know.

I DID NOT abandon this hack, but it's hard as hell to bypass their new Engine.

If you guys prefer, I can close this Topic, otherwise you could be patient and understand if I do not tell anything it's because I don't have any news about it. I keep working on other mods because DomiNations is not the only game of this forum and there are countless games which requires my attention and are way more popular than DomiNations.. this is not "i-hack-only-dominations.com" but it's "sbenny.com - Your Android Resource" and I work extremely hard EVERY DAY to provide new and cool hacks. If I get in trouble hacking some games, I stop them because it's just a waste of time to spend too much time on a single game, while I could release at least 10 mods in the meantime.

I'm getting helped by some guys to hack this game but I'll let you know only when I'll have some news.

urislav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Sbenny all of us knows that you work hard!!But its a big community of this game and everyone waiting!! If you still work on the mod and didn't drop it down so I think if once a week you will tell us 3 words like "guys I remember you" - so we will know that Sbenny still here!!IMHO!!!

urislav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
JD45??to access VIP need the donate of 25 eur!!!!You got any information how many I've donated???If no so how can you decide if it just for VIP access or no?????

emper

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
I'm here to ADMIT I'm ignoring this topic on purpose. I already gave you the answers you needed guys.. if I'll have any news, I'll let you know.

I DID NOT abandon this hack, but it's hard as hell to bypass their new Engine.

If you guys prefer, I can close this Topic, otherwise you could be patient and understand if I do not tell anything it's because I don't have any news about it. I keep working on other mods because DomiNations is not the only game of this forum and there are countless games which requires my attention and are way more popular than DomiNations.. this is not "i-hack-only-dominations.com" but it's "sbenny.com - Your Android Resource" and I work extremely hard EVERY DAY to provide new and cool hacks. If I get in trouble hacking some games, I stop them because it's just a waste of time to spend too much time on a single game, while I could release at least 10 mods in the meantime.

I'm getting helped by some guys to hack this game but I'll let you know only when I'll have some news.
That's exactly the feedback i was asking. Given the facts i suggest to close this topic. There's no reason for us to continue to ask for news. In the end it's not a big problem since there are "countless games more popular than Dominations"

kendo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Still it cannot be denied that dominations are the most concerned here. But we'll have to wait

urislav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
The server is on maintenance. May be it will be fix the problem with mod

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We'll hope for hacked version to come soon, in the meantime, the Topic will be locked!

#Locked

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.