⭐ VIP mod apk DomiNations v3.1.310 Sbenny's MEGA MODs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,201 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Brilliant mod Sbenny, the thing is when a player has 400000 gold or food storage capacity.. the gold mine and tree just gives only max 1000 so tap tap tap is making the game so bored

And also regarding game crashing..its NOT the problem of these mods its because the game itself crashes as im playing this daily people on my alliance doesnt use hack/mod they always moans about their game crashing everytime when they attack on war/or attacking on multiplayer..so sbenny i would suggest youto make a Note on this topic ;)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
ImanHackeR said:
Brilliant mod Sbenny, the thing is when a player has 400000 gold or food storage capacity.. the gold mine and tree just gives only max 1000 so tap tap tap is making the game so bored

And also regarding game crashing..its NOT the problem of these mods its because the game itself crashes as im playing this daily people on my alliance doesnt use hack/mod they always moans about their game crashing everytime when they attack on war/or attacking on multiplayer..so sbenny i would suggest youto make a Note on this topic
Thank you ImanHackeR for your notes, the hack is about collecting gold and food from FARMS and CARAVANS and not from Tree or Gold Mines :)

I'll add your details abuot crashing in my first post and give credits to you for the info.

faltusite

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Yes the crashing is universal I think. But Sbenny can you please give maximum radius for tactics and also max damage for demolition tactic. I miss these very much from previous mods.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
faltusite said:
Yes the crashing is universal I think. But Sbenny can you please give maximum radius for tactics and also max damage for demolition tactic. I miss these very much from previous mods.
I'm afraid it was patched. Not sure about it, however I promise I'll try again when I get some free time.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Falyusite its an high risk of ban as if the player u attacked watches the replay and reports it...u will be banned in 24H by the Devs

So i would suggest the maximum radius xD not maximum damage ;)

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
Thank you ImanHackeR for your notes, the hack is about collecting gold and food from FARMS and CARAVANS and not from Tree or Gold Mines

I'll add your details abuot crashing in my first post and give credits to you for the info.
Ahh yes i forgot about the farm and the caravans xD

giveme13s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Been playing for several hours using original apk from google play store...no fc/crash...but using final mod, i experience random fc/crash...even not during battle

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
giveme13s said:
Been playing for several hours using original apk from google play store...no fc/crash...but using final mod, i experience random fc/crash...even not during battle
I dont know whats ur problem..im now at classical age and i didnt got any crash or anything bad...i think the problem is on ur side...

Or do one thing reinstall the game...make sure u dow load playstore version first and after downloading the extra files and when u see ur base close the game and install the mod over playstore version

mhroodi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Mercenaries is not free on final mod !!!
and the best mod i think is fixed elite... whitout any crash

aleki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
ImanHacker,
i did exactly like you wrote and FINAL mod is crashing again... all other mods are not crashing, only FINAL mod.

ImanHackeR said:
I dont know whats ur problem..im now at classical age and i didnt got any crash or anything bad...i think the problem is on ur side...

Or do one thing reinstall the game...make sure u dow load playstore version first and after downloading the extra files and when u see ur base close the game and install the mod over playstore version

zb7865

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
aleki said:
ImanHacker,
i did exactly like you wrote and FINAL mod is crashing again... all other mods are not crashing, only FINAL mod.
Same issues with me.. the game is unfortunatelly stop!! Others mod are ok except the final mod

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It could be about the mercenaries thing. Do you guys confirm it's not working on your devices?

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
aleki said:
ImanHacker,

zb7865 said:
Same issues with me.. the game is unfortunatelly stop!! Others mod are ok except the final mod
Ok so exactly does the game crashes??during war?? Or while attacking an player?? Or when u try to buy/upgrade anything...sbenny cant do anything untill you guys say where exactly thegame crashes

aleki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hi Sbenny, yes it could be.
I confirm that its not working on my device. I am just starting the game, loading one of my accounts - i dont press anything.
After around 1 min, game is crashing...

Sbenny said:
It could be about the mercenaries thing. Do you guys confirm it's not working on your devices?

urislav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
FOR ALL USERS WHO USE ELITE MOD WITH WONDER BOOSTS!!!!!!! Build The Statue Of Freedom and Versale!!!Build 3 planes!!!Go to a battle and use JUST PLANES!!!!You will be glad with the result!!!

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
urislav said:
FOR ALL USERS WHO USE ELITE MOD WITH WONDER BOOSTS!!!!!!! Build The Statue Of Freedom and Versale!!!Build 3 planes!!!Go to a battle and use JUST PLANES!!!!You will be glad with the result!!!
Hahaha will try xD

aleki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hi Sbenny,
he thinks if you like to switch to another nation to cost 0 crowns, instead of 1000 crowns (for first time switching is 600 crowns).

Status
Not open for further replies.