Mod apk Fighting Fantasy Classics v1.400 - All Books Purchased (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,965 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Fighting Fantasy Classics – Text Based Story Game v1.400

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 84 times

• Ready your sword, pack your provisions and prepare to embark upon quests of epic proportions! Journey a magical realm, fighting monsters and unravelling mysteries in Fighting Fantasy Classics: text-based roleplaying adventures remastered.

Originally presented by Steve Jackson & Ian Livingstone in the 80s and 90s, Fighting Fantasy Classics brings these timeless tales to your phone or tablet, complete with 3D dice-rolling, Adventure and Encounter Sheets, atmospheric fantasy music and more!

Features of Fighting Fantasy Classics for Android:

• The Citadel of Chaos
    • The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
    • City of Thieves
    • The Forest of Doom
    • Caverns of the Snow Witch
    • Island of the Lizard King
    • Bloodbones

Download now the MOD APK of Fighting Fantasy Classics for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• - All books purchased/unlocked for free

Notes
    : just tap INSTALL (or UPDATE) on a book to let the game automatically download / update every book and let you read it for free :)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinmangames.ffhub

Arix1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much. I had already cracked the game myself (since the old version didn't work) but it's still useful to have it here, ready for other users or even for myself in the future if I switch phones.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Arix1 oh you can make mods? That's cool 😁 hope you'll consider sharing some of your works here, I'm sure the whole community would appreciate it, including me 😊

Arix1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Sbenny I apologize if I've made myself sound more sophisticated than I am. :) What I meant was that I took Lucky Patcher and tried various settings until I found a combination that worked. I said "cracked" because even this way took quite some time and effort of trial and error. Not to mention the simulator I tested on automatically installed the modified APK unlike my actual phone - it took me quite some time to figure out I had to browse to the APK in Lucky Patcher and install it myself.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
That's still a good level of knowledge 😊 some of our modders make Lucky Patcher mods as well, so don't underestimate yourself, I think you have a good potential 👍 if you ever change your mind, send me a private message, I'll be glad to guide you into making Lucky Patcher mods for the forum 😊

Arix1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Sbenny I'm having some trouble and while it might be my fault, I decided to share just in case. I cannot download any book. When I tap one and choose to install it, the dialogue about the size of 30 MB-s appears. But when I tap OK, the dialogue disappears and nothing happens. The reason it might be my issue is that I'm testing in a simulator as my phone is already set up with my own version and I don't have the time to tamper with it right now in case the game stops working. It's possible that the underlying cause is the missing Lucky Patcher in my simulator because I've seen similar behaviour (disappearing windows with no reaction) during my own tests when I removed Lucky Patcher after cracking the app. If this is the case, it would help if you list LP as a requirement.

By the way, your info box says the game can be played without an Internet connection. This is true for the original but not for your version as it requires verification. I have to tell you that while I understand you need to protect your work, losing the ability to play off-line is a major disadvantage. Even if the Internet connection can be safely terminated after logging in, one would still have to do it every time one starts the application. For this reason I personally prefer my own version even though it means I have to also keep Lucky Patcher installed.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The reason the info tab says internet is not required to play is that you don't need internet after the license login so you can play without being online, even though you'd still need internet at first to download and update each book.
As per your main issue, I'll double check it on my phone right now.

ladyduvessa24

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there @Sbenny , I downloaded the apk but the app won't install. I've never installed the game before and I don't really know what I did wrong?

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny any news about the downloading? Anything I can help with?
I just tried the mod on a new smartphone and I was able to download the paid books without problems. I tried these random ones to check if it was working: Gamebook 61, Gamebook 9, Gamebook 7, Gamebook 21 and Gambook 2 and they all downloaded fine. If the download fails for some reason, just try to download it again, maybe they have temporary connection issues sometimes, but on my side, it's working fine :)

Arix1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Sbenny it still doesn't work but don't take it too seriously, it's most probably the simulator. I have a working solution of my own, on the other hand, so everyone's happy. :)

DaimyoPT

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Needs Internet every time I open the app....
Is like Arix1 said, somehow I got the other version working with some clicks in the LP.
I understand why you want to protect your work and advertise sbenny.com, but I have this game on my tablet that only have WiFi. So, if I'm traveling and I don't have Internet, I can't play the game.
The game is somehow dead without official updates since 2018.
I belive I'll use LP until I finish all the books.

Nevertheless,
Good job

Last edited:

superei123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Nevermind my mistake! Is there any updated mod with the recent books ? (Temple of Terror & Creature of Havoc) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.