✅ Solved Help me crack it Unity game ...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,399 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello dear !!!
Please help me hack the game on Unity ... The link to Yandex disk contains an archive with a Decompiler Il2CppDumper + libil2cpp.so + global-metadata.dat one game ...
After decompilation, a lot of DLL files appear, and what to do with them and which one should be used for hacking, I do not know, If you don't mind, see what you can change in these files ...
I apologize in advance for such a request, it's too difficult for me, but I want to hack something >_<

Link to YandexDisk

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you, but I started my actions on this lesson, so I provided the necessary files in the archive ... I can't even figure out what exactly to look for in the file Assembly-CSharp.dll (I use dnSpy for viewing) there very a lot of text ...
I don't have any programming skills, so it's difficult for me (but very interesting)
It's like asking a student of the 1st grade of a school a task from the 10th grade, so I asked them to tell me what to look for ...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thank you, but I started my actions on this lesson, so I provided the necessary files in the archive ... I can't even figure out what exactly to look for in the file Assembly-CSharp.dll (I use dnSpy for viewing) there very a lot of text ...
I don't have any programming skills, so it's difficult for me (but very interesting)
It's like asking a student of the 1st grade of a school a task from the 10th grade, so I asked them to tell me what to look for ...
Every game is different from each other , so the functions are. We cant say what exactly you are looking for unless we look into the game or depends what type of mod you want to do.

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Game is PuzzleCombat I applied for its hacking, and decided to try to do something myself, as you can see, it didn't work out ...
I tried to search for a sequence of addresses in the store for Gold, and GameGuardian finds it (2790;9490;449...::800) but since the game is online, it doesn't change anything - it just restarts
So I thought it would be better to edit resources not in the game itself, but in its files ... Please don't be offended - I'm just a beginner :cry:

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Game is PuzzleCombat I applied for its hacking, and decided to try to do something myself, as you can see, it didn't work out ...
I tried to search for a sequence of addresses in the store for Gold, and GameGuardian finds it (2790;9490;449...::800) but since the game is online, it doesn't change anything - it just restarts
So I thought it would be better to edit resources not in the game itself, but in its files ... Please don't be offended - I'm just a beginner :cry:
You can search for Like gold , coin , currency this types of keywords on dump.cs or on DnSpy. And follow the tutorial. And as I said already it's difficult to say with looking on the game codes and even it's possible to hack or not.

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
(y) My thanks for the tips, I will try to do something else, suddenly I will be able to hack this game myself - I will be just happy :cool:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
(y) My thanks for the tips, I will try to do something else, suddenly I will be able to hack this game myself - I will be just happy :cool:
Modding is a long term process , if you want to learn you have to start from the beginning. It will be hard if you try to jump on the middle.

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
please tell me, I find such lines ...

[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x9FA550 Offset: 0x9FA550 VA: 0x9FA550
// RVA: 0x1048CE0 Offset: 0x1048CE0 VA: 0x1048CE0 Slot: 7
public int get_Gold() { }

ldr w0, [x0, #0x40]
ret

[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x9FA560 Offset: 0x9FA560 VA: 0x9FA560
// RVA: 0x1048CE8 Offset: 0x1048CE8 VA: 0x1048CE8
private void set_Gold(int value) { }

str w1, [x0, #0x40]
ret

I go to the specified offset and translate the value from HEX to ARM8, which is what is below ...
how and which of these two values should be replaced and by what ...

still trying to hack this game PuzzleCombat, via file libil2cpp.so o_O

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
please tell me, I find such lines ...

[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x9FA550 Offset: 0x9FA550 VA: 0x9FA550
// RVA: 0x1048CE0 Offset: 0x1048CE0 VA: 0x1048CE0 Slot: 7
public int get_Gold() { }

ldr w0, [x0, #0x40]
ret

[CompilerGeneratedAttribute] // RVA: 0x9FA560 Offset: 0x9FA560 VA: 0x9FA560
// RVA: 0x1048CE8 Offset: 0x1048CE8 VA: 0x1048CE8
private void set_Gold(int value) { }

str w1, [x0, #0x40]
ret

I go to the specified offset and translate the value from HEX to ARM8, which is what is below ...
how and which of these two values should be replaced and by what ...

still trying to hack this game PuzzleCombat, via file libil2cpp.so o_O
You are doing a good progress 😊👍 .
For now you can modify get_Gold() .
Replace with ...
Code:
Mov w0 , #50000
ret

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
THANK you, it seemed to work, the game first started and showed the desired number of gold, but immediately closed with a connection error and did not start again ... Restored from a backup and everything worked again, but without the added gold ... Very sorry, I will look for other methods of changing the game ...

interestingly , the game itself works with a modified file libil2cpp.so and shows the added gold, but it is necessary to make some action with it (buy something) the game immediately crashes ... Can you tell me how to fix the game crash ??

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
THANK you, it seemed to work, the game first started and showed the desired number of gold, but immediately closed with a connection error and did not start again ... Restored from a backup and everything worked again, but without the added gold ... Very sorry, I will look for other methods of changing the game ...

interestingly , the game itself works with a modified file libil2cpp.so and shows the added gold, but it is necessary to make some action with it (buy something) the game immediately crashes ... Can you tell me how to fix the game crash ??
Is it a online game ?

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes :sneaky: that's probably why it doesn't work out ...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Of course, I thought that I couldn't hack it on my own ... But at least I tried :cool:
Gourov - Thank you very much for your help (y)

hack346

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Focus more on enemy turns left function, (the enemies will not attack)...i tried to modding empire & puzzle some time ago, i think have same construction both apps

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
If I could do something like this, I would not ask for help on a lot of sites, I am not a programmer and do not have advanced hacking skills, I do everything according to instructions on the Internet - and even this does not always work ... But thanks for the tip anyway ...

hack346

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I receive messages from some "friends", now is impossibile to hack something (like gemms or energy), because is server side app, you can try to do something with a ida pro (debugger)& nox player, or charles debugger & nox..more details i can't give you because..i don't have idea...has passed a lot of time from when i started to hack empire & puzzle

Demonis

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My thanks good man (y) At least there is a clue in which direction to try to move on ... Thanks !!!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Demonis Happy Birthday and Hello.
i assume this thread can be marked as solved now so i am marking it as solved and moving it to the section of answered questions. if you have any other questions or doubts then you can contact a staff member or create a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.