Hi all

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,373 happy users since 2014.
Register

tarka

Novice Lv1️⃣
How did you find us? Searching for mods of mobile games online and trying to pick out the trustworthy mod sites from the .. not so trustworthy. Sbenny stuck out like a shining jewel in the middle of a vast and murky swamp.

Which types of games do you usually play? Bit of everything, really. Action, adventure, shooters, platformers, fighting, text-based/interactive fiction, sci-fi, survival, horror, racing, RPG, time-management, Metroidvania, open-world/sandbox, 4X, turn-based, the odd roguelike/dungeon crawlers if they're well done ...

My soft spots tho are probably for indie games, stealth games, action/adventure stuff, open-world/sandbox, and some good ol' FPS.

Not super into MMOs/MMORPGs, looter-shooters, soulslike, battle royale, deck-building, sports stuff, space colonization stuff, VR, simulation games, hidden object, tile-matching, or games with heavy strategy/puzzle elements...

But honestly I'll play just about anything if it's well-made.

Something about me: I once contracted scurvy and thought it was so hilarious that all I did about it was smoke more cigarettes and eat more pizza. I have no idea how I managed to survive being a teenager.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello there. Welcome to the forum! Ever played UnderRail? Worth a try in my opinion.

PoisonModz

❤️ Sheriff of Sbennytopia ❤️
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
Approval Team
YouTuber
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
Member for 3 years
Greetings @tarka

!Welcome to the ship!

My name is @PoisonModz and I’m here to introduce you to the forum.

Sbenny is a community that welcomes everyone from all around. Many individuals from various nations congregate here, so using English when communicating is mandatory; that way, we can all understand each other. Being a part of Sbenny means your opinion counts; interacting in the general chat, forum threads, and respecting the rules to the letter means you are on the right track to becoming a valuable member of the forum.

Below are useful links to help you navigate through the forum seamlessly.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Clubs – A place where you can find groups to make friends and meet new people with similar interests to yours!
Contest & Site News – visit here for events and news.

For an opportunity to start to know some of the other members a bit better, and have a good laugh, visit the Off-Topic where there is a conversation for just about everyone!

If at any time you have a question or you find yourself stuck, don't hesitate to reach out to the staff in a direct message, reply here or tag one of us in a thread. One of us will respond as quickly as possible. This includes myself and I promise to reply as fast as I can.

Once again, I welcome you to the forums and remember to have fun!

PoisonModz

❤️ Sheriff of Sbennytopia ❤️
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
Approval Team
YouTuber
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
Member for 3 years
If you have any problems, you can write in the help chat

To get free sb points follow this link

tarka

Novice Lv1️⃣
Thanks all.

And agarriberri:
Ever played UnderRail? Worth a try in my opinion.
Nope, haven't played that.. hadn't even heard of it until now. Checked it out on Steam though and it looks RIGHT up my ally. Forgot to mention that I love post-apoc stuff in my intro - like big time love. You totally nailed that rec. Looks like it's only available for Windows machines though so I'm gonna have to set up Parallels and get at it (on a Mac). Thanks for that! You prob just made my week.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
It's an amazing game, and I hope you like it. It's very hard, but the worldbuilding is top-notch and unique. I do like post-apocalyptic games a lot as well (Fallout, ATOM RPG, The Last of Us, Zomboid, Metro, Dying Light), but I also have a particular taste for "during the apocalypse" games and media like Ash of Gods, Banner Saga, and, I guess, Lord of the Rings. Although I guess you can assign it to the "if we don't do X, the world will end" type of setting that I'm also fond of, And, of course, weird games with unique lore like UnderRail, Civ Alpha Centauri, Emperor of the Fading Suns, and other games that are in a class of their own.

I even wrote a mystery event themed on the plot of UnderRail a few months ago for the forum.

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello Welcome to the Sbenny community