Hi everyone!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,440 happy users since 2014.
Register

r3vvenom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
How did you find us? One of my friends recommended this site.

Which types of games do you usually play? Strategy, role-playing, fps and indie games mostly, but I am always open to try new genres :)

Something about me: I love cooking in my free time and playing PC games.

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Hello and welcome to the forum my name is @Kenobin
Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Clubs – A place where you can find groups to make friends and meet new people with similar interests to yours!
Contest & Site News – visit here for events and news

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Pleasure to make your acquaintance @r3vvenom.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi @r3vvenom, welcome to the forum! I'm in awe of people who love to cook! I wish I was better at it. What kind of things do you like to cook?

r3vvenom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi guys, thank you for the warm welcome, I am glad to be here :)
@lushorange I am a big fan of burgers and different kinds of fried meats, also I love to experiment with new recipes. I've just moved into my new apartment so I don't have an oven yet, but I am working on this issue :)

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@r3vvenom That sounds amazing! 🤩 You're making me want to eat a burger now. Lol. You can have my oven. I rarely use it. I rely on my air frier a lot. If you have any awesome air fry recipes, please feel free to share!

r3vvenom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@lushorange Okay, deal, I will have your oven then. We will just have to sort out the delivery somehow... Also, I am not a huge fan of air fryers, you can't even make a proper pizza or cake in them.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@r3vvenom I don't have a lot of counter space so my air fryer is a combo. It's pretty much an oven toaster that has multiple functions. There's a pizza setting that I haven't used yet! Bottom line is that I need to cook more. Lol.

r3vvenom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@lushorange Pizza setting on an air fryer? Interesting.... But is it large enough to fit a regular pizza in it? :D I almost bought a remoska (a pretty cool Czech invention) last week as compromise, but I would rather wait for the real thing.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@r3vvenom I think I can probably fit a medium pizza or smaller. If I do a large, I'll probably have to cut it in half. It's a toaster oven with multiple functions. It's similar to this. Ooh, I like that Remoska! I looked it up on YouTube and it seems like you can use it for a lot of things! Since I don't have much counter space, I really appreciate all-in-one products!

r3vvenom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@lushorange Oh, it's like a mini oven, so cool! Btw I saw that you are an eBook releaser here, could you please tell me a little bit about this role? I am still relatively new to the site, so I am just trying to figure out basic functions and features :)

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@r3vvenom Yes, it's honestly a game changer! I pretty much try to airfry everything, if I can. Lol. Either airfry or using the Instant Pot.

Of course! So, the ebook releaser role is unlocked after releasing 10 books, I believe. There are other roles on the forum. You can find more information here. I hope that helps!

r3vvenom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@lushorange Thanks for the info, I will definitely take a look at that post! I will also think about that airfryer thingy haha, who knows, maybe I will get one in the future :D

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@r3vvenom You're very welcome! If you have any other questions, the help chat and/or Questions section of the forum should be helpful. Also, @Kenobin listed some helpful links above as well. Have a great day! 👋