How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,706 happy users since 2014.
Register

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
honesty feels like you want the illusion of community you can sell to whales, seems very very manipulative.
Why do you think so? Can you elaborate more?

CaesarCzech

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Why do you think so? Can you elaborate more?
basically aside from rewards for people who post content, the only way people can download stuff that is contributed is basically to be active, and with special ranks with exception of active user which has nebulous requirements, for example what qualifies as helpfull isnt even quantified at the ranks requirement description, furthermore the insistence on being a community actually goes against what is claimed as rather than outright stating that you are against freeloading you speak in Marketing esque HR terms, and that thing genuinely seems to me like its using the Firm as Family stuff that companies use for screwing over people for purpose of creating illusion of belonging thus getting Whales to be more open to spending.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
basically aside from rewards for people who post content, the only way people can download stuff that is contributed is basically to be active, and with special ranks with exception of active user which has nebulous requirements, for example what qualifies as helpfull isnt even quantified at the ranks requirement description, furthermore the insistence on being a community actually goes against what is claimed as rather than outright stating that you are against freeloading you speak in Marketing esque HR terms, and that thing genuinely seems to me like its using the Firm as Family stuff that companies use for screwing over people for purpose of creating illusion of belonging thus getting Whales to be more open to spending.
You are absolutely right, i just used those words to simply know more about your opinion 😅 . Even i agree that the ways to earn SB Points are very limited and only for people who can post content. We are currently working on increasing the number of ways to earn SB Points and many more improvements for the site. if you have any suggestions then do tell as they will be considered for sure.

@Sbenny @KasamiGi @CordeliaCross @Chione Jem

CaesarCzech

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
point being i get that you want to get people to participate but you need to encourage not just the core but the periphery as well, id say bringing back the likes points but checked and subject to approval, setting up interest sections to get people to engage, Alternate history, PC games with strategy and RPGs discussions etc. Of course primary core is going to be android but you basically need to grow outward not by decree but naturally and only then you can pull periphery towards the core. That way you would basically have people get SB points from simply being part of community instead of it feeling like they have to go out of their way to PERFORMATIVELY act like they belong. furthermore by having the likes etc subject to approval it will slow it down so abusers wont immidiate income and any suspicious stuff can be spotted.

Also
ANYTHING else
+0 ~ 999,999 SB Points
Notes
: we look forward to expand our community as much as we can, so if you think you could help us, by providing unique and original content, and/or something you think our community would truly appreciate which we didn't list in this thread yet, please contact us, we'll make sure to greatly compensate users who will contribute to our community, which is the main reason we introduced SB Points.

The thing here is i would allow users to post content and then contact Admins and Mods if they think their contribution is worth SB points, Basically de-formalize this part and have it more of natural flow.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@CaesarCzech,
The reason the ways to earn SB Points are limited are because of all the users who abused every "simple way" to get SB Points we've had all these years. If you see this as "using the Firm as Family stuff that companies use for screwing over people for purpose of creating illusion of belonging thus getting Whales to be more open to spending. " I guess you're totally out of context with your post as you've probably not been active enough to see what happened during all the three years you've been a registered member on this community, and the fact you only posted 6 comments in three years definitely proves what I'm saying.

About:

ANYTHING else
+0 ~ 999,999 SB Points
Notes
: we look forward to expand our community as much as we can, so if you think you could help us, by providing unique and original content, and/or something you think our community would truly appreciate which we didn't list in this thread yet, please contact us, we'll make sure to greatly compensate users who will contribute to our community, which is the main reason we introduced SB Points.

I don't think we're "formalizing" when we're simply asking users to contact us before spending a lot of time without knowing if what they're doing is needed or not on here. We're just giving helping hands to people and preventing users from literally wasting their time in doing something we don't even need and, at the same time, we're giving guarantees to users as they'll know for sure if they're going to get rewarded or not for the idea they had (and the relative content they're going to post on our forum).

Different point of views, one being from the Admin of a community started 7 years ago which continuously evolved day by day. This said, if you have other ideas to share with us, feel free to type below and elaborate your concepts as much as you think it's needed, but I kindly ask you to avoid saying we're creating illusions with the only goal of making people spend money, as we have completely free content on our website, and most of the paid mods posted on the forum require less than 50 SB Points which literally EVERYONE can afford just by watching a few video ads (which doesn't require any posting).

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
You are absolutely right, i just used those words to simply know more about your opinion 😅 . Even i agree that the ways to earn SB Points are very limited and only for people who can post content. We are currently working on increasing the number of ways to earn SB Points and many more improvements for the site. if you have any suggestions then do tell as they will be considered for sure.

@Sbenny @KasamiGi @CordeliaCross @Chione Jem
where's my mention? OwO

CaesarCzech

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Going to copypaste something from PMs.

you want to create community and get people to contribute and not just download but since the measurement for contribution are too high people dont contribute at all instead of starting small and increasing their participation in community. So you are stuck in loop. I genuinely think that giving back SB points for likes etc and HAVING THEM BE APPROVAL BASED WITH DELAY so the SB points arent immidiate might encourage activity in natural way.

the point is you have people on periphery and you need to pull them into core

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

you want to create community and get people to contribute and not just download but since the measurement for contribution are too high people dont contribute at all instead of starting small and increasing their participation in community. So you are stuck in loop. I genuinely think that giving back SB points for likes etc and HAVING THEM BE APPROVAL BASED WITH DELAY so the SB points arent immidiate might encourage activity in natural way.

Well, as most mods cost less then 50-60 sb points I don't think it's too much compared to what they get by doing simple actions. This said, approving each single like, as you suggested, would mean approving at least 50,000 different users every day which would require at least 1000 different users moderating all this every day, which is definitely impossible to do on such a big community.

Furthermore, people would just like everything without reason, with the only goal of getting sb points, for what? Having a community full of liked posts where only a tiny percentage of these liked posts are truly useful and deserved a like. Does this help a community? I'd say no.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
where's my mention? OwO

i too agree with Sbenny as it's a impossible to task to check every likes as it is senseless. and pasting something from PMs as well "now that's gone too i don't think that reactions (likes) should be approval based and it should stay for special ranks only since this one can be easily abused."

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
7th Jul 2021:
- Daily Login for Active Users increased to 50 SB Points (100% increase)

Ara2132

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
How have logged in for 2 days but I have yet to receive the 'active user' reward
Help please ;-;

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
How have logged in for 2 days but I have yet to receive the 'active user' reward
Help please ;-;
Active user doesn't mean just log in, stay for a while and log out, you have to do some work in order to get that title, for example, movie reviews, game reviews, useful polls etc.

RoninJa5221R

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi sbenny your sbenny.com is very nice but i have a request of a day with 10 vedio ads to earn sb points