How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Joannebint

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
This makes it extremely hard for occasional gamers to download a game. Currently it will take me 5 days minimum of logging in and watching ads before i can download the game that brought me to this site. :( happy to persevere but could discourage others from joining.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
This makes it extremely hard for occasional gamers to download a game. Currently it will take me 5 days minimum of logging in and watching ads before i can download the game that brought me to this site. :( happy to persevere but could discourage others from joining.
It’s not all about watching ads there mate… you can also choose the other option and they are the easiest way to complete it to get your sb points fast. For Example:
- a Review of your phone, movies, ebooks; write 200 words or more about how you like it (or not give criticism!) and why should others try it ( or not) and bam you get your SB points fast and easy!
- Sharing an app (from the internet that you did not make) here and Bam! 15 SB points! Just do it a lot more then you will be rich in no time!
- making a Youtube video (buy a mod or an app with little of sb points or get a mod that is freely shared here. Not the shared games and app section as they are not allowed) and share it here and bam! 400 SB points! (Make a 5 minute video for a game or a 3 minute video for an app) easy right?
- Sharing ebooks, movies and you will get 25 sb points

These options are really easy and not hard. All you have to do to share them here and you will get a lot of SB Points.

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
i have told my friends about beyblade burst rivals 3.4.1 and they said we will always download from sbenny
but i did not get sb points

LadyFlax

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm trying very hard to gather points... but it's difficult... and today when I requested an e-book on the forum I was debited in 100 SB ..
Post automatically merged:

Please add some more options for earning sb points
[/CITAR]
yessssss.. help us..