How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,096 happy users since 2014.
Register

FrogLegz123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I've tried a few browsers & still have issues. Was able to watch 5 vids today w/o problems
Post automatically merged:

I've tried a few browsers & still have issues. Was able to watch 5 vids today w/o problems

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Very helpful, answered all I needed to know but I still make mistakes since I'm kinda stupid :) have a nice day

Atarah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Why after following those social media accounts I can't claim the SB points?

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yes but you need to have the Active User role, if you just started and want free SB, the 5 daily ADs are your best choice, if you don't want to wait consider purchasing.

Ahri20062812

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
For me the suscribing things wont work i click on claim awards and it says i either already claimed them or smth went wrong, but i didnt claim them :( idk what to do

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
For me the suscribing things wont work i click on claim awards and it says i either already claimed them or smth went wrong, but i didnt claim them :( idk what to do
You need to be an active member in order to receive the social rewards. You can achieve "Active User" by logging in every 24 hours.

Santin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I will surely follow the rules, thanks!

Also why does the system blocks me to watch ads? I do not have any single adblocker i swear

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Sometimes it does that, simply refresh and it should go, if it stays, refresh again.

MWW

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
every time i finish watching an ad, it says something didnt go through. am i doing smth wrong?

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
No just refresh the page and it will be fine.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Now you can get up to 200 SB Points by watching video ads (2x than before). Enjoy :)

Kelly26

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there,
Thank you for being so detailed. Looking forward to trying new MODs! :dinodance::BADKasami:
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for being so generous!! :dinodance: