How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

Punisher Kennels

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello and Thank you @Sbenny and all of the rest of you that have created such a phenomenal place for people to come together and do what they love ! The SB Points system is a great idea (hence the abuse) but you fixed it. I'm not sure if this was okay to post this here or not, Yes I'm new but I became a member quite some time ago but work didn't provide any time. *seriously* Breaks are on, sorry for being a space and time hog.Going to Introduce yourself now... Great Work to all of you !!!!

Jimmy05

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I was to get them but I failed so I thought that there was an expiration date for it. Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrogLegz123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Thank you for your reply. I'm new to Sbenny, still trying to learn how to collect points. I need 200 for a game. I've been watching videos to earn enough points for the last 3 days & have only earned 40. Or videos keep saying something went wrong. I don't have any ad blockers on my device.

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
Last edited:

FrogLegz123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Ya, I don't get any points for daily login, & keep trying to watch short ad videos but ALWAYS SAYS SOMETHING WENT WRONG. Please admins help. I Need 160 more points. I have 40 I was going to purchase points but that isn't even working.

BearerOfVictory

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello,

Just like other people said, I think there may be something wrong with these methods to earn free SB points:

- Watching 5 ads does not work. I keep clicking on the watch ad link, the ad starts, then the page redirects me here on the forum, nothing happens. No reward at all and I've already watched 10 ads.
- Following the listed links to subscribe to social media also doesn't work. When I click on 'claim reward', all I get is "Something didn't go through..."

I was wondering if this might be a browser issue? Is there anything specific that might prevent me from getting the points?

Jimmy05

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Same situation, I have also tried to connect with these links but they failed. You have gained some points but I have gained not any point till.