How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jimmy05

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I was to get them but I failed so I thought that there was an expiration date for it. Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrogLegz123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can I buy SB points with a Google play card? I can't find a link for it?

FrogLegz123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for your reply. I'm new to Sbenny, still trying to learn how to collect points. I need 200 for a game. I've been watching videos to earn enough points for the last 3 days & have only earned 40. Or videos keep saying something went wrong. I don't have any ad blockers on my device.

Jimmy05

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I try to watch 5 short videos and subscribe to YouTube and Twitter and then claim awards but there were no awards.

FrogLegz123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ya, I don't get any points for daily login, & keep trying to watch short ad videos but ALWAYS SAYS SOMETHING WENT WRONG. Please admins help. I Need 160 more points. I have 40 I was going to purchase points but that isn't even working.

BearerOfVictory

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello,

Just like other people said, I think there may be something wrong with these methods to earn free SB points:

- Watching 5 ads does not work. I keep clicking on the watch ad link, the ad starts, then the page redirects me here on the forum, nothing happens. No reward at all and I've already watched 10 ads.
- Following the listed links to subscribe to social media also doesn't work. When I click on 'claim reward', all I get is "Something didn't go through..."

I was wondering if this might be a browser issue? Is there anything specific that might prevent me from getting the points?

Jimmy05

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Same situation, I have also tried to connect with these links but they failed. You have gained some points but I have gained not any point till.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello,

Just like other people said, I think there may be something wrong with these methods to earn free SB points:

- Watching 5 ads does not work. I keep clicking on the watch ad link, the ad starts, then the page redirects me here on the forum, nothing happens. No reward at all and I've already watched 10 ads.
- Following the listed links to subscribe to social media also doesn't work. When I click on 'claim reward', all I get is "Something didn't go through..."

I was wondering if this might be a browser issue? Is there anything specific that might prevent me from getting the points?
Same situation, I have also tried to connect with these links but they failed. You have gained some points but I have gained not any point till.
Please read carefully. It says, "UPDATE 28 APR 2022: Due to abuses (as usual), we're forced to apply social subscription rewards only to users in the "Active User" group. More info: User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements".