How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Oooh, thanks for replying. And yes, I do use other methods to get SB Points because I literally cannot sit through 5 consecutive ads.

Tabaivler

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I love to receive a gift is kings of pool autiwin mod:love:
Post automatically merged:

Kings of pool autowin mod

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thankyou for this it really help

Bhagol

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi im a newbie, can anyone suggest ways to gain sb points other than watching ads, ive red the tutorials but i don't think i have the knowledge to do the things required to do the tasks. Any info is valuable since i need those points, many thanks in advance.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I wonder if there is quick way to gain sb points aside from watching ads, it use to have..like we can gain 2000(?) By subscribing to sbenny yt cmiiw
You could post showcase of mods. Earns you 400 points. Gotta read the rules first tho.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well it's kinda hard to earn 8,000 bp to buy yugioh generation since im newbie,
Any advice?
You could showcase mods for 400 points, write a good review for about 100-200+ points on average, fulfill requests and more.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Are there any other ways to get SB points without paying?

In here it's written you get 20 to 50 and up to 150 than why am I getting only 5 to 12 and less than 50?🙂
Up to 150?? It's up to 100. Emphasis on up to. I'd reckon the chances of getting 100 are pretty low, and on average you'd probably get around 40-60.
Post automatically merged:

i have waited more than 24h to collect SB after watching ad but now i cant collect more SB when watching ad ! Help me.
1. Disable any extensions like adblockers or privacy trackers

2. Clear your browser's cache/cookies

3. Try another browser

4. Log out and log in again.

5. If none of these work, you are either experiencing a problem specific to yourself, or the website is currently experiencing issues with ads at the moment.

Bhagol

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey blasphemy thanks for replying to us noobs, i guess this isnt such a bad community after all

Would you mind explaining further about "post mod showtime watchamakalit you mention before" Im sorry i don't remember lol, thx in advance tho.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey blasphemy thanks for replying to us noobs, i guess this isnt such a bad community after all

Would you mind explaining further about "post mod showtime watchamakalit you mention before" Im sorry i don't remember lol, thx in advance tho.
You're right. This community ain't bad at all.

To answer your question, you can post your gameplay of a mod from this site, and if it fits within the rules and regulations, you'll get 400 points.

Bhagol

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thats the thing, see the game that i want needs 180 sb points and im scraping my ass off since yesterday to only 142 lol, i guess im just a little impatient lol.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thats the thing, see the game that i want needs 180 sb points and im scraping my ass off since yesterday to only 142 lol, i guess im just a little impatient lol.
If you're only watching ads to get 180, it'll take you about a week at most. Besides, you're only missing 38 points now. One more day and you'll probably get enough