How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,463 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hatimy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wonder if there is quick way to gain sb points aside from watching ads, it use to have..like we can gain 2000(?) By subscribing to sbenny yt cmiiw

Hatimy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its been two years, but im still a lurker..kinda wanna change that

Sierra21468

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I watched 5 videos only received 37sb points. Really wanting murder in the alps

Gadour

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
How you did it
Post automatically merged:

How you did it

Graiels

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I am new here and think this would be a good one. Thank you for making out gameplay better

Waero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this guide I now got the apk thanks to this!

SgtMcLovin11

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I wish I could get a ton of sb points without buying them but oh well, I will try to somehow get some points, I got 107 so far so it's not a bad start

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Wow it's been awhile since I'm here, and now lurker can't farm SBpoints from daily login? 😩

shoppingbunn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the info, it's pretty clear. I do have to say that it appears that the SB points aren't added after following you guys on Youtube or twitter, maybe it's broken? Watching the 5 ads does work though.

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
I do have to say that it appears that the SB points aren't added after following you guys on Youtube or twitter, maybe it's broken?
It does work, You can only done it once, the next time you do it, your point won't increase telling something like "something didn't go through".

shoppingbunn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It does work, You can only done it once, the next time you do it, your point won't increase telling something like "something didn't go through".
For me it didn't work from the beginning even though I followed the link from the post and wasn't following the pages before :) I didn't think it would work after unfollowing and following again but tbh I only wanted to point it out.