How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
For me it didn't work from the beginning even though I followed the link from the post and wasn't following the pages before :) I didn't think it would work after unfollowing and following again but tbh I only wanted to point it out.
Huh? Maybe try it using a laptop? Idk, but I did those steps only several days ago and it works..
I'm sorry if it's not helping tho

esrfesrfserf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
irritating, but I see why it's in place. you're encouraging contributions. but it's too much. this is ridiculous.

Zazav

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
حقا ، هذا كله صحيح. لقد حصلت على نقاط المكافأة.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm very confused about the whole 'watching ads to get up to 100 SB points' part because some sources say its up to 50 SB Points. And in my experience, it seems a bit impossible to earn 50+ SB Points by watching ads. Is it outdated? A visual bug? Or can you actually get up to 100 SB Points?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I'm very confused about the whole 'watching ads to get up to 100 SB points' part because some sources say its up to 50 SB Points. And in my experience, it seems a bit impossible to earn 50+ SB Points by watching ads. Is it outdated? A visual bug? Or can you actually get up to 100 SB Points?
It’s “Up To” or chances if you prefer that word to understand the meaning for the Ads. You will get 100 by a chance or 90 or 50 to 10 or 3 SB Points. It is set up that way. I would recommend to try the other methods rather than the ads, as i say it again Chances.