How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,574 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hjaiahaujaus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks for this guide it helped me understand the whole SB points and how to earn them.

Flamingtire0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Please help I cant gain SB Points and it's so hard to do it there was an error on getting SB Points by watching ads I cant get SB Points I wasn't cheating I was just trying to get SB Points so I can purchase a content mod APK also there was an error when I was claiming a reward after subscribing I cant get a SB Points after subscribing Help!

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Please help I cant gain SB Points and it's so hard to do it there was an error on getting SB Points by watching ads I cant get SB Points
I checked your transaction history, you are receiving your rewards.

Ad Reward
Today at 6:16 PM
Amount Earned 6 SB Points

Ad Reward
Today at 6:17 PM
Amount Earned 2 SB Points

Ad Reward
Today at 6:18 PM
Amount Earned 6 SB Points

there was an error when I was claiming a reward after subscribing I cant get a SB Points after subscribing Help!
Please read it carefully. It says, "UPDATE 28 APR 2022: Due to abuses (as usual), we're forced to apply social subscription rewards only to users in the "Active User" group. More info: User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements".

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
May I ask if there is a certain time when the ad rewards reset ? Thank you!
If you have watched the limit of ads today, they will reset in 24 hours after you watched your last ad.