How to Install APK and GAME CACHE Android Games

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Does this Mod APK only work on android device, not Apple ( ISO)? And do you have to start over from the beginning or can it be used on existing Gold Fish Slot Casino?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I need coins for monoply slots is there a way to get some extra to help help
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Ive been trying to download a terriria mod for hours and can't do the game will work but the hack wont
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Oh nice
Post automatically merged:

Sorry got no idea?
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm tryin to install Disney Emoji Blitz but i Just can t find the way of use my old cache in the mod app, can you help me?
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@AnaPMarg where did you move your old cache?
@Evu888 the mods you find in the apk format are for Android. The only way to sync your progress to your iOS device would be using Facebook login, if possible in the app you'd like to play.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
In my case, Disney Emoji Blitz i ve always played connected with the play store, but i ve downloaded you re version apk and i don t know how to connect my game to your apk mod because i didn t want to lose my game cache but i had to start the game from the begining
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You can't connect with play store, but you can use facebook if the game has facebook login option.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hola, ya sé que han pasado 3 años desde tu publicación del juego Seabeard, pero me encanta y llevo tiempo jugando, pero me ha costado mucho avanzar, busco el Mod del dinero infinito, espero que me puedas ayudar con nuevos enlaces de descarga, ya que los de la publicación no sirven :llorar:, gracias! y espero me puedan ayudar :)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Buongiorno io ho installato freeletics. Tutto ok a parte che non mi fa entrare quando insrrisco le mie credenziali.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I have a new phone, I didn't have this problem on my old one, and every time I try to download a game it says I need to download an app in order to open it. I tried 3 apps so far and nothing is working.
 

Attachments

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's not working, on the screen it asks to touch to continue but it gets stuck on the the title screen. Please check the video clip!
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Good evening
I have trouble installing your Jurassic World Alive MOD APK
i downloaded it few times already and try some settings on my phone but it always start installing and fail at almost 75% i also allow to install other sources
i also try some APK installer and everything but nothing works
last versions i try it everything works fine but this update something dont work
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi Sbenny,
Unfortunatly, with Android 10, the installation mod doesn't work. Game has a forceclose when mod is installed...

Best
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
What do I do if the apk+game cache has a black screen when the app is launched?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
What you say about Fortnite APK game? I have seen many the Fortnite map codes on google and it's working.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Very helpful article I installed on my phone thanks to your post
 

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month

Top