Jailbroken PS3 Giveaway!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,219 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbennytopia For Life?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmanoN

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Why I should win?

I am a gamer, my brother is a gamer and seems my 5 years old son is following our footsteps, so it would be a nice addition to our gaming days, to play and have fun together.

Thank you for the great giveaway and good luck everyone. :)

SpankyMia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
PS3 hmmm is that "Please Spank 3 times"? In that case I want to be in the contest :rocket:;) joking, I do hope lot's of ppl join in this contest.
And to whom ever win, congratulations:)

nassahdeys

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I should win this because my old PS3 broke down and I'm too dirt poor to get the necessary parts to fix it T_T
Also I wanna play Red Dead Redemption again lol

Acetwinelf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I should win because I have never had the money to get a ps3 and I want one.

YondaimeKazzy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope to win this because I have wanted a jailbroken ps3 for years and I always begged my brother to get me one but he never had time. So I hope I win!

Lunaxel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for doing the giveaway. This is very nice of you. Also congratulations on the promotion.

Drewthydew

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ever since I was a little kid everyone at school would always talk about their ps3 systems. I would be so upset because all I had was a ball in a cup :'( Plus my great aunts cousins friends next door neighbor died of an anal explosion something to do with a horse. But he said HI to me once, so he was a very big influence in my life, and before he died he said his last wish was that I should win this jailbroken ps3. So if I don't win, the biggest influence in my life mr Freddy Hands' wish would be unfulfilled. Plus did I mention that I have a tummy ache so I'm probably dying.
LOL those are the types of comments I usually see in giveaways. Pleasantly surprised most of the sbenny community isn't like this.

MilkHorrorFungi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm just a poor sap that couldn't get a PS3 for several more years if I tried. Poverty gets a 0/10, I don't recommend it. I also adore the entire PlayStation line, but I mean, if I didn't why would I comment? Now here's a random pun for funsies:

What happens what a frog's car breaks down?
It gets toad!

Shiftingphases

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lol i think i should win it because I have officially ruined my ps2 and most recently my ps3 because i was teying to mod them. Maybe one day i will learn not to try it myself and let thr pros do it. Or i keep trying until ive mastered the art of modding!??

Luzifer3012

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Why did I deserve to win??? Because I did something where so many people are afraid to do and didn't had enough courage to do, moreover I never gave up on my dreams and that's make me a winner and that's how I deserve to win.

A person who never gives up on dreams and never lose himself no matter how many obstacles they get in their life.. When you struggle in every point of your life aiming at your goal that makes a winner. To win is not an end my dear friend.. To win is a start something beautiful.

SingularHitGuy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would like to win because PS3 is still quite expensive in my country. There are a lot of games that I wanted to play on that console, but sadly enough, my family is too poor to buy one.
Playing games is one of the things I truly enjoy, so winning that would be dandy.
My brother would also like to own PS3 one day, so there is a chance that I'd share it with him if I did win.
Other reason of why I'd like to win is because that I always see my friends talk about the games they've played on that console, and it somehow made me feel left out. I just wanted to discuss such games with them someday and to bond with them through that.

Last edited:

Trophy83

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey i own an old fat ps3 but i lost my Job this year so i cant buy any new game so o hope i Win this to sell my old for some new Games

RaptorOss

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
So, my reason for wanting one is because I promised my fiance a ps3 as a wedding gift so that we can play the older Yakuza games together. 3, 4, and dead souls, and 5.
I know we would both be super happy to have one to use again!

ZeroKou

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I owe this site so much and yet it still gives and gives...You people are awesome and deserve all the good things ya guys want to happen...

Hmmm, a reason...I have no legitimate reason to deserve one but if this one counts i sure do hope it does...
I have never owned a console or my own pc my entire life and i lived mostly alone in a farm with my animal companions(and damned chickens and abusive cow) so...umm you'd be giving this unfortunate soul something he's yearned for for a long time.
Win or lose i still thank you for the chance.

HAIL AXIOM!

cottony

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I along with everyone here have a good (or maybe not so good reason😌) they should win. However, this is a great contest and I'm happy I could take part in it! "May the odds be ever in my favour" see what I did there.😜

Johntheninija

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well i owned a PlayStation 2 it broke due to old age then got Xbox 360 than Xbox one but now a days all my Xbox is good for is back up money so i have to sit in the middle of no where there's zero books i can hope to get picked i guess it's up to time. But i hope i win a ps3

Last edited:

MoFoxxies

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow! Very generous giveaway!
I always wanted a ps3. I kind of missed that entire gen while they were popular. Spent those years still playing a modded Xbox(original). I never seen what modded ps3 were capable of. Is the console your giving away capable of running Linux? Is it chipped or using some sort of soft mod? Including games? Emulaters? I'd love a crack at it!
Thanks for the chance even if you don't pick me. I'd love to hear what all you did to it either way!

3Luz3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I too am a loyal PC gamer, and forever be that . But I know a lot of needy families that would love to have a Christmas in October 🎁🎃🎁🎃🎁🎃
Post automatically merged:

Would you like them unbanned?
Can you unbann on Pokemon go..... So please say yes....🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Millzy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
HHHhhmmmmmm why should I win? I'm not one to talk about myself. I worked as a correctional officer for 15 years. Served in the military. I'm on disability. Don't have a game system and can't afford a game system. So I reckon that's my reason. LOL Oh yeah, SBenny Rocks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.